Sucker

AURORA

1 minute ago, pawnshop said:

on ATRL i believe

and here’s a masterpost, i’m just not sure how updated it is though https://mega.nz/folder/n3hljQ5A#eN7gBAE1793euHxsJL5lfA

thanks! I saw it in the xcx discord and it's missing a lot of stuff unfortunately :( But all I find are youtube uploads and really lq copies of what's missing

All My Demons...is still that bitch to me but Step 1 is such a special record. I remember seeing Churchyard in my Release Radar on Spotify and I thought it was a single but then found out she had dropped the whole thing and I was overjoyed. The post-chorus of Gentle Earthquakes OMFG, its raw, almost primal energy is so powerful. It Happened Quiet and Soft Universe always dazzle me with their disarming beauty. :legend:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

8 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

All My Demons...is still that bitch to me but Step 1 is such a special record. I remember seeing Churchyard in my Release Radar on Spotify and I thought it was a single but then found out she had dropped the whole thing and I was overjoyed. The post-chorus of Gentle Earthquakes OMFG, its raw, almost primal energy is so powerful. It Happened Quiet and Soft Universe always dazzle me with their disarming beauty. :legend:

Churchyard is one of my favorite songs too! I would have loved for it to get the single treatment with the video and everything :(

I had the luck to find about her on her release of Runaway and been following her career since. She reminds me of all my favorite singers (bjork, iamamiwhoami/ionnalee, enya) so it's such a delight to see like a young new pseudo version of them through her, but  I still find her unique and original.

She was also one of my last concerts pre covid19 world shutdown so I've got so many memories tied to her...

4 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Gentle Earthquakes will forever be her magnum opus. what. a. song.

lABVyGE.png

soft universe, in bottles, churchyard and all is soft inside sound exactly like something bjork would've made, extraordinarily beautiful and haunting. what a wild journey. it feels like bjork's cold homogenic mixed with aurora's witchy feel it break. i can't get over the fact that these songs are so good but lost with no 'proper' album to be included in.

original.gif

In each of the album’s songs we meet a different god. On Exist For Love, it’s Aphrodite; We also meet Persephone, queen of the damned (on Heathens), Morpheus (This Could Be A Dream) and Peitho, the personification of seduction and persuasion (A Dangerous Thing). - via her website

Now I must know them all :nails: I love this concept!

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

anyone has Broken Satelites? the wiki said it leaked but i can't find it on that site

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/765f416b2090222c339c50974e0644e220211129203448/5e98c0

Yooo this one sounds interesting! When do we think this was recorded? I feel it's 2015-ish, judging by her vocals. But the production reminds me more of the A Different Kind era, particularly Step I.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

where is she, has she done anything since cure for me (derogatory)??

She dropped one or two more singles and has her upcoming album scheduled for January.

https://shop.aurora-music.com/*/music/The-Gods-We-Can-Touch-CD/76PW1EL1000

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: