Sucker

AURORA

On 1/16/2022 at 2:43 PM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

AURORA - When I Become a Bird https://dbree.org/v/f11af3 

More songs from Leaked.cx

The Sun https://dbree.org/v/1e5bf7

We Are Nothing https://dbree.org/v/1161ea

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i kind of fell off after the all my demons greeting me as a friend, that album is pure perfection. revolutionary for my teenage self. i loooved a lot of step 1 but it didn’t really stick around.

fun story:

the first time i got high i listened to churchyard and i was legit hearing in cubes……. not like time signature but i was hearing the song in physical squares…. i don’t know how else to explain it, it was amazing. 

i loved exist for love in 2020 and i’m glad to see it it on the album! i’m listening all the way through and that’s the song i’m on right now. 

giphy.gif

Haven't finished listening to the album but damn it's great! The only song I haven't completely fallen for is Exist for Love. I quite like it and her vocals are magnificent as per usual, but something in the second half of the song feels a little off. Maybe my least favourite so far. I'm in The Innocent and I love how festive it sounds! So far it's been pure greatness, and I feel it's gonna keep that way.

She's just an incredible artist. One of the best of the moment. She's been since she debuted and it hasn't changed. Even Cure for Me happened to grow on me a lot.

If I had to rank her albums, I feel it'd be

Infections of a Different Kind > The Gods We Can TouchAll My Demons Greeting Me As a Friend A Different Kind of Human Running with the Wolves

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I like the album. Some songs are exceptional, but some feel to pop, for instance Giving in to the Love. The tracklist is rather messy though. As soon as I listened to The Innocent, it reminded me of Cure for Me, and I can see it is right after it on the vinyl track listing. But that one isn't perfect either, because I think Everything Matters suits the intro much better than Cure for Me. I'm confused lol.

original.gif

YUP THIS ALBUM IS MY FAVOURITE AURORA IT'S SO GOOD :oprah::oprah4::cryney2::trisha: 

On 1/23/2022 at 6:54 AM, vrtvie said:

I like the album. Some songs are exceptional, but some feel to pop, for instance Giving in to the Love. The tracklist is rather messy though. As soon as I listened to The Innocent, it reminded me of Cure for Me, and I can see it is right after it on the vinyl track listing. But that one isn't perfect either, because I think Everything Matters suits the intro much better than Cure for Me. I'm confused lol.

When the vinyl exclusive songs surface in HQ I'll give it a listen in that order too, but I feel it's not well planned either because of what you pointed out of Everything Matters being placed at the penultimate place. 

Guess we'll see though

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: