Sucker

AURORA

I received my cassette of the album but there's no fucking sound on it. Can you tell me what kind of amateurism is that ? I asked for a refund I hope they'll be pro at least on this.

+ I had to pay currents charges for it, a complete mess

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Does anyone knows which tracks were part of what was supposed to be the 11-track album in 2018?  :cuteface:

Basically, the initial or original tracklist of IOADK.

On 2/16/2022 at 11:13 PM, bad liar said:

Does anyone knows which tracks were part of what was supposed to be the 11-track album in 2018?  :cuteface:

I think The Seed and Animal were part of this. And another song, maybe Feeling (which remains unleaked). But I'm not sure.

EDIT: I think the other song I didn't remember before was In Bottles.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 2/17/2022 at 6:13 AM, bad liar said:

god, i can't seem to find the old album tracklist anywhere on my hard drive right now. but track 8 was Infections of A Different Kind and it went seamlessly into Gentle Earthquakes, it was soooooo good. The River, A Different Kind of Human, Hunger, Apple Tree etc wasn't written at the time.

lABVyGE.png

On 2/23/2022 at 4:47 PM, Voignamir said:

should've stayed like this :creep:

Hide contents

no offense apple tree enjoyers, i just don't get the existance of this song AT ALL

Apple Tree is so good tho :defeated: 

lABVyGE.png

The Devil Is Human is finally on streaming too! I don't know if we're getting a deluxe (15 in the standard were already too many) but slapping TDIH and TWIA within the album could count as a little deluxe I guess :hide: Now if she puts Potion for Love in streaming I'll be completely satisfied :makeup2:

ok but we need Wake Up and Silent Violence on streaming at a minimum too like she can't leave these slays behind

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Woo we just got a mass leak! All old, nothing upcoming so it shouldn't be wrong to post this :creepna:

Big Blue

Into My Arms (Version 3)

Into My Arms (Final Version)

Storm Manifesto (Version 1 - Interlude?)

Storm Manifesto (Version 2 - Full Song?)

Wavelength

I'm completely sure Wavelength is 2017 so it's an IOADK outtake, and Storm Manifesto was composed by the same people behind Wavelength so I guess it's same era. Big Blue and In My Arms sound quite similar in production as well, so I'd say all are from those sessions? I really need Ocean Rose to leak as well :defeated: 

does anybody know which titles are correct?

— Cocoon or Do You Feel It (registered as "Cocoon" but leaked under "Do You Feel It")
The Architect or Architect (registered as "Architect" but leaked under "The Architect")
— When I Became a Bird or When I Become a Bird (registered as "When I Became a Bird" but leaked under "When I Become a Bird ")

1 hour ago, Kid Krow said:

does anybody know which titles are correct?

— Cocoon or Do You Feel It (registered as "Cocoon" but leaked under "Do You Feel It")
The Architect or Architect (registered as "Architect" but leaked under "The Architect")
— When I Became a Bird or When I Become a Bird (registered as "When I Became a Bird" but leaked under "When I Become a Bird ")

Cocoon.

The Architect and Architect can be used either way, sometimes songs beginning with "A" or "The" are registered without that.

iirc is When I Become a Bird. Also she says that in the song. Registers also can have alternate titles so possibly the Became register was either an alt title or simply a registering mistake.

On 8/23/2022 at 4:10 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Big Blue and In My Arms sound quite similar in production as well, so I'd say all are from those sessions? I really need Ocean Rose to leak as well :defeated: 

i'm pretty sure both of these are like.... super old. 2014 i think

lABVyGE.png