Sucker

AURORA

Sucks lol, should've just put it as a bonus track or something. Unnecessary and boring 6 minute song

Ugh, yeah. I just hope we get We Were Going To Do That at some point. It was supposed to be on the album.. And the demo was out and about in late 2013/2014, on Amazon and at byLarm's website. The link's dead tho. I haven't gotten my hands on it yet, sadly.

lABVyGE.png

She won "Best Newcomer" and a scholarship of 250.000 NOK ($28.000) at the Norwegian GRAMMYs (Spellemann Awards). :crying:

Congratulations to her, it's a well-deserved award! :party:

Downloading her album right now, as I haven't had the oppurtunity to listen to it yet, I'm so excited  :crying:

Edit: I have no idea why I've only been listening to four songs for so long, 11.03 can't come soon enough

Congratulations to her, it's a well-deserved award! :party:

Downloading her album right now, as I haven't had the oppurtunity to listen to it yet, I'm so excited  :crying:

Edit: I have no idea why I've only been listening to four songs for so long, 11.03 can't come soon enough

Her album isn't out yet tho. :rip: You're talking about her EP, right? :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

Her album isn't out yet tho. :rip: You're talking about her EP, right? :toofunny:

I know it isn't, I meant the pre-order songs :rip: I have only listened to her EP and have slept on everything else, so even the two songs are exciting to get into 

I know it isn't, I meant the pre-order songs :rip: I have only listened to her EP and have slept on everything else, so even the two songs are exciting to get into 

Ohh, hahah! I see. The album is amazing. I can't wait till everyone gets to hear it. Ahhh. :defeated:

..I'm seeing her in 2 weeks again, hahah. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

She did Winter Bird, TTEoaC and Black Water Lillies for the first time in London.

Track 5: Winter Bird

Track 7: Through The Eyes of a Child

Track 12: Black Water Lillies

lABVyGE.png

I just listened to all of the music she has out currently and I have to say I love it all. My faves currently are Awakening and Runaway :flutter:

:flutter: Woooh! Make sure you pre-order the album tbh

lABVyGE.png

Just thought it didn't go with the song at all and the random weird ass plot and the cringey backward scenes

i thought it was cute and good? hmm

12688309_10208033214523374_4816253916287

here's my mom, Aurora and I on monday. :toofunny: she was so cute and let us talk and take a picture with her after the security told her to stop because they had to close. the Youth Olympic organizers were so nazi about her and shit.. it was so annoying. she was so nice to me tho. Aurora and Magnus got me on my mom on the guestlist, because we didn't get tickets in time, and the ticket system was all sorts of fucked up there.

on another note: my mom loves her album. it's her favorite. :flutter: she's got a new fan.

lABVyGE.png

i thought it was cute and good? hmm

12688309_10208033214523374_4816253916287

here's my mom, Aurora and I on monday. :toofunny: she was so cute and let us talk and take a picture with her after the security told her to stop because they had to close. the Youth Olympic organizers were so nazi about her and shit.. it was so annoying. she was so nice to me tho. Aurora and Magnus got me on my mom on the guestlist, because we didn't get tickets in time, and the ticket system was all sorts of fucked up there.

on another note: my mom loves her album. it's her favorite. :flutter: she's got a new fan.

This is SO CUTE! You're def her #1 fan

I'm so excited for the album!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png