Sucker

AURORA

AURORA finally posted a Lucky snippet on Facebook, so I could finally post my teaser video for it as well. :toofunny: I've been holding back these preview videos for SO long. I've been so scared to post them.  :deadbanana:  I made them when I got the album in January, so I'm ready to goooooo.

But here's a snippet of Lucky from my Twitter! My snippet is from a different part of the song than the one she posted on Facebook. So you basically have two snippets now. :toofunny: Hopefully that means I can start rolling out more snippets as time passes and we get closer to the album without them getting pissed off at me ""leaking"" snippets. 

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker Do you know if the deluxe hardback edition is exclusive to her web store or will all retailers stock it? Ordering it locally works out a lot cheaper because of Universal's shipping fees but I want to make sure it's the same one first  :poordat:

@@Sucker Do you know if the deluxe hardback edition is exclusive to her web store or will all retailers stock it? Ordering it locally works out a lot cheaper because of Universal's shipping fees but I want to make sure it's the same one first  :poordat:

I don't know actually. I don't think it's a webstore exclusive. Check your closest retailers on March 11th and order from her store if you can't find it!

will all my demons greeting me as a friend (song, not album) be released? I need it. 

I don't think so. She told me back in November that they couldn't make it sound right. I was so bummed out. They did work on a few demos on it though. None of them sounds as good as the live version, to be honest. But maybe? Maybe they'll go back and work on it one day. I don't know. ): Maybe it'll be released as a b-side later. God knows!

lABVyGE.png

I just put up a small Warrior teaser/snippet. Might be my favorite AURORA song, idk. It's so special to me. :crying: Sometimes I just have to stop everything I'm doing and listen to the song to feel.. calm? 

Listen.

lABVyGE.png

I was going to think of something positive to say here but I can't change my avatar and Lana is staring into my soul. :-)

Seems like an informative thread, looking forward to following it… Yeah.

Hey! You're from Twitter, right? I'm AURORAsource/robinlarsen <3

lABVyGE.png

Hey! You're from Twitter, right? I'm AURORAsource/robinlarsen <3

Fixed it!

Yeah, I am. I found this thread on accident and it's very informative; thanks for creating it. Can't believe I didn't get the idea your personal twitter was Robin haha. Same name as you and everything. :P

It's probably because you like and retweet the Robin account from AURORAsource, totally seemed separate to me.

P.S Trying to go to the troubadour concert in L.A, dad says I've got a 1% chance! :D

Fixed it!

Yeah, I am. I found this thread on accident and it's very informative; thanks for creating it. Can't believe I didn't get the idea your personal twitter was Robin haha. Same name as you and everything. :P

It's probably because you like and retweet the Robin account from AURORAsource, totally seemed separate to me.

P.S Trying to go to the troubadour concert in L.A, dad says I've got a 1% chance! :D

Hahah, yeah! I usually do that whenever I tweet something AURORA related from my personal account that I feel like people will relate to.  :creep:

But hey, happy to see you're here too! And good luck getting to see her live! If you can't go to the show, maybe you can try meeting her instead!

lABVyGE.png

Hahah, yeah! I usually do that whenever I tweet something AURORA related from my personal account that I feel like people will relate to.  :creep:

But hey, happy to see you're here too! And good luck getting to see her live! If you can't go to the show, maybe you can try meeting her instead!

I liked the one about waking up to her music, I've been waking up to Leonard Cohen's So Long Marianne as my alarm clock for the last couple of days; it is such a wonderful song.

Finally get to interact with fans. :) In her place, I don't know how I'd feel about meeting someone I haven't even introduced myself to.

Still very curious to see what kind of things she paints/draws. Hearing about morbid stuff made me grin. I can understand why she would feel insecure about it though.

She's a good drawer. :flutter: She said that she might want to use her own artwork for single/album-covers in the future if she ever feels comfortable enough to show off her art.

lABVyGE.png