Sucker

AURORA

I can't help but think that In Bottles was kinddddaaa butchered with that calmer vocal production. It lacks the intensity it had live but anyways it's such an amazing track!!! It' stands out so much

ah, i get what you mean!! but it was never really supposed to be intense though, hahaha. it was supposed to be a bit more light and dreamy with darker undertones, but she has too much energy live so it would be boring if she kept it as calm as this live

lABVyGE.png

I still like this album, and the songs will probably grow on me, but I feel like the production on Step Two was just lackluster. The lyrics are beautiful on all of the tracks, of course, but the production was just so boring on a few of these songs. The skips for me would probably be Soulless Creatures, The River (the remix is great, though!) and In Bottles. The songs I LOVED from this album are A Different Kind Of Human (probably my favorite on the album), Apple Tree, The Seed and Dance On The Moon. Animal and Daydreamer are great, too. I greatly prefer Step One to Step Two, though.

death grips is online !

Soft Universe is the most beautiful and bewitching song I heard in the last few years.  :oprah: I fell in love with this woman.   :trisha:

unpopular opinion: step I is better than step II. soft universe is one of her best tracks

lABVyGE.png

I agree. All Is Soft Inside, Forgotten Love, Churchyard, It Happened Quiet, all amazing tracks.

I like the new song a lot. I hope it ends up being a bigger project.

So I fell down this rabbit hole of watching countless live videos of this girls singing and... I mean... oh my god. She’s so good. I wasn’t not a fan before but I might have to stan. The 4 piece set up she has with the 2 dudes and the chick. They have such good chemistry. Forgotten love was already a favorite of mine and then I watched this and it’s even better here tbh.