Sucker

AURORA

Okay so the songs from her Daytrotter session, "Lucky" and "We Were Going to Do That", are they covers? New originals? @@Sucker

http://www.daytrotter.com/#!/concert/aurora/

WAIT

good find  :hdu:

but YES, both We Were Going To Do That and Lucky are her originals! i didn't even know about it :rip: WWGTDT goes back all the way from 2014. But fucKKK, I need studio versions now.

lABVyGE.png

@@Sucker yeah they are both so good!! I was reorganizing my iTunes for her last night and I had the live version of WWGTDT you sent me, but I replaced it with the Daytrottter session because it sounded even better.

All her stuff is so good, I'm obsessed. I feel like there has to be more out there from her than the 14 songs I have, but idk.

H0bDaqU.gif

@@Sucker yeah they are both so good!! I was reorganizing my iTunes for her last night and I had the live version of WWGTDT you sent me, but I replaced it with the Daytrottter session because it sounded even better.

All her stuff is so good, I'm obsessed. I feel like there has to be more out there from her than the 14 songs I have, but idk.

14? I only have 13.  :creep:

I have..

1. Under Stars

2. Puppet

3. Awekening

4. Murder Song (Live)

5. We Were Going To Do That (Live)

6. Lucky (Live)

7. Wrecking Ball (Cover)

8. Walking in the Air (Cover)

9. Life on Mars (Cover)

10. Runaway

11. Running With The Wolves

12. In Boxes

13. A Little Boy in The Grass

Oh, and there's supposed to be a 2015 rework/version of Awekning on the vinyl version of her EP.

lABVyGE.png

14? I only have 13.  :creep:

I have..

1. Under Stars

2. Puppet

3. Awekening

4. Murder Song (Live)

5. We Were Going To Do That (Live)

6. Lucky (Live)

7. Wrecking Ball (Cover)

8. Walking in the Air (Cover)

9. Life on Mars (Cover)

10. Runaway

11. Running With The Wolves

12. In Boxes

13. A Little Boy in The Grass

Oh, and there's supposed to be a 2015 rework/version of Awekning on the vinyl version of her EP.

You just forgot to rip "Nature Boy" from the last page!

H0bDaqU.gif

I'll rip mine when I get it! I think it arrives today!

Thank you so much, I'd be eternally grateful :D

The vinyl came!

CMTS-zsWEAAz52P.jpg

My collection is almost complete! I'm missing the Awekening CD and the Little Boy in the Grass promo. :crying:

Omg, looks gorgeous...

Thank you so much, I'd be eternally grateful :D

Omg, looks gorgeous...

It is! The vinyl is so beautiful!

The new version of Awakening is perfect. The new vocal take is angelic tbh. The new backing vocals. >>>

lABVyGE.png

So.. These are the track titles we know about so far:

I think she'll release an album in January/February. If I meet her next month, I'll ask her if she has a planned release!

OH, and here's a fun fact:

Running With The Wolves was originally titled Hunting, and they recorded a music video for it LAST YEAR, but I guess it got scrapped. It featured shirtless guys and her playing in the water. Yeah.

I wish they had the EP on CD, I'd really like to have it. I've been listening to it a whole lot recently.

Just thought I'd tell you that there's promo copies of it out and about! I got one last week!

lABVyGE.png

Those are so nice! is it this? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=381363365063&globalID=EBAY-US

also did you rip those from your vinyl?

Nope. One without the sticker. I thought they only gave out ones that were sticker free. Hmm..

I did rip Awakening and Under Stars, yeah! I can send them too you! (I also ripped Running With The Wolves :toofunny: By accident. But yeah.)

lABVyGE.png

Thanks!! I was only able to rip in 96kbps lol

I hope We Were Going To Do That is on the album. :crying: It's so good. She favorited my tweet about me asking if it's on there. :creep:

lABVyGE.png

I would assume that means yes :crying:

She's favoriting almost all of my tweets to her tho, so, well. :creep: I'll ask her  if I meet her after the show in Oslo in 4 weeks!

lABVyGE.png