MinigunsNRoses

Phoenix, AZ @ Ak-Chin Pavilion - May 14th, 2015

Wellllll how was it?

she was super willing to meet with fans before/after the show

also apparently the show was "great" and she sounded "awesome"

and that's all we know

no new songs were performed

Were you there, Creyk? Yeah, it was an awesome show... I almost cried a few times, and not [just] because I was there by myself! Lol! She said she saw people lined up before the show, but didn't get a chance to say hi, 'cause she had to do sound check. And like the other person said, she took pictures with the people in front during the show. I would have stuck around after, but I couldn't see a place the general public would have access to where she would be able to show up. I did see a picture online of someone meeting her through a fence, but idk. Lol. I would have loved to meet her—even through a fence. Lol...

"Atheism is not a religion. I know that because I am an atheist and my religion is Lana Del Rey!"

@@buster They let the Gokd VIP people with pit tickets in the pit first. Made the Silver VIP people really angry, but I mean it made sense. She came down and signed my hat and told me to keep it for good luck. It was a fantastic show.

Also, Courtney Love was something else. More of a comedian than any performer I've seen. She's still got it.

The show was amazing.  Courtney rocked it, and had a really good sense of humor about everything.  Lana sounded incredible -- I don't know if she's been taking vocal lessons or is just more comfortable, but she sounded 100 times better than when she was in Phoenix last year.  The only disappointment was that she didn't do You Can Be the Boss.  She also didn't do Why Don't You Do Right.  But still, an amazing night.

@@buster They let the Gokd VIP people with pit tickets in the pit first. Made the Silver VIP people really angry, but I mean it made sense. She came down and signed my hat and told me to keep it for good luck. It was a fantastic show.

Also, Courtney Love was something else. More of a comedian than any performer I've seen. She's still got it.

https://instagram.com/p/2sev6cnVfM/

One of the better pictures I took. I'm not a fan of having my phone out at shows, so I didn't get too many. I'm on my way to San Diego as we speak for the show in Chula Vista tomorrow, super excited.

Awesome news! There is nothing like being front row and getting her attention. So glad you had a great time. Enjoy the show in CA.

Just watch, she will cut three songs next. By the end of the tour, only the intro will be playing and Lana won't come out at all.  :diva:

It is kind of a bummer -- I've never seen a headliner at a ~20,000 person venue only perform 14 songs before.  But I guess that's just Lana...