782anonymous

Meg Myers

with which album i should start to listen to her

she only has one, "Sorry" released in 2015. her sophomore album "Take Me To The Disco" is out for preorder rn. And she also has an EP from 2013 titled "Daughter In The Choir"

TjmiIK4.png

New song "Jealous Sea" out now!!!! Fucking lyrical genius ugh she's too good. This album is really gonna slay my existence  :ohno:

TjmiIK4.png

OH MY GOD SHE FUCKING DID!!!!!!!!!! THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the chorus hit in Tear Me to Pieces I literally had a stroke oh my god I'm not breathing  :defeated:

TjmiIK4.png

Wish she would do a worldwide tour

OH MY GOD SHE FUCKING DID!!!!!!!!!! THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the chorus hit in Tear Me to Pieces I literally had a stroke oh my god I'm not breathing  :defeated:

her mind

I thought she sounded v marina vocal wise on some of the new songs tbh

Love this record. It's so cohesive, and a lot "heavier" than her debut if that makes sense.

I thought she sounded v marina vocal wise on some of the new songs tbh

I totally hear this! Especially in Done. Those adlibs give me Mowgli's Road vibes hahaha

time for me to come necromance some music threads since lana is busy doing whatever the fuck she's doing right now

anyway i found meg via her tiny desk concert, which should be mandatory viewing for, idk, everyone:

live versions that are better than the studio versions? a kate bush cover? a glittery blue jumpsuit? what more could you ask for

it's just the way i feel

http://smarturl.it/MegMyers both eps are available now!  she's played some songs live/for her patreon that aren't on either (Teenagers) before so in theory a new album should be coming soon.  The Underground is so good... i don't get how it got cut from Disco.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

anyone have thoughts on this? Her fans are slating it to hell and back, I think the sexual spider woman image change is interesting and full of symbolism but the music and lyricism is lacking to me-it’s meant to be her taking back trauma era? So I assume she’s being a black widow who are typically the aggressors to men.