Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

On 10/5/2021 at 9:01 PM, trailerparkdream said:

The Other Woman became a fav recently but Sad Girl has been a fav since UV was released!! seeing the hate against them breaks my heart lollll

People hate on Sad Girl ??? It's one of my favs from UV/overall! I'm obsessed with the unmixed version that has that crazy echo (or whatever you'd call it) in the last part of the song.

8 minutes ago, slenderpup said:

People hate on Sad Girl ??? It's one of my favs from UV/overall! I'm obsessed with the unmixed version that has that crazy echo (or whatever you'd call it) in the last part of the song.

I only see sad girl hate here when I scroll back to UV release year... and on twitter with a lot of the younger/newer fans! no judgement just what I've noticed.

same! one of my fav lana songs (and from any artist) of all time. i love that version too! also the instrumental for the album version is amazing 

8 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

just here to show some love for You & Me :flutter:

GIVE HEAVEN A TRY :silly:

BE YOUNG AND BE WILD :justride2:

I love this song and Hanging Around sm, I wish there were final versions for both of them

Within Lana's fanbase, I think that Summertime Sadness tends to get overlooked because it's popular with the general public even though it's an incredible song

imageproxy.jpg