Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

On 1/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, Super Movie said:

Within Lana's fanbase, I think that Summertime Sadness tends to get overlooked because it's popular with the general public even though it's an incredible song

That song seriously inspired me to write poetry and songs, I still do 'til this very day. I thought it was beautiful when I first heard it.

On 1/18/2022 at 8:11 PM, godsmonster said:

Dark Paradise, cause yall love to hate her for no reason

Because Of You

I Don't Wanna Go

St. Tropez

Go Go Dancer

Throwback to me singing Go Go Dancer on the porch really loud and off key back in 2012

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Not All Who Wander Are Lost 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I feel like the back half of Honeymoon only gets truly appreciated from Honeymoon stans :crying4:

Also justice for Lucky Ones I'll never understand why people hate that song so much. Is it the "cheesy" chorus? I think more people will like the song if it was the demo version with the drums (the superior version in my opinion) 

giphy.gif

Big Eyes. Her vocal performance, the imagery, the production, everything about this song except the chorus maybe is absolutely gorgeous. Not quite a career highlight because her catalogue is so massive and there’s so much competition, but it takes the cake as far as her soundtrack songs go imo.

whatarecoloris.jpg