Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

On 10/5/2022 at 4:57 AM, This Feeling said:

For misc songs I’m going to say:

I CAN FLY & Big Eyes simply because they are not on streaming and kind of get forgotten because of it as they are not even attached to one of her projects. 

but they are on streaming :party:(I do agree with them being underrated AF tho!)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

i feel like Wild At Heart should've been the second single from COCC tbh (the title track should've been the first, LMLYLAW had no place being a single as cute as it is lol) it's so anthemic and such a statement of intent for Lana's career atm like.... "if they love me they'll love me cause im wild at heart" is so true to who she is rn, she's so free and just loves doing her own thing and doesn't care about anything else. it's not my absolute fave lana song or anything, but i do think it's underrated and definitely underutilised - if it had a big Ride-esque music video i could've seen it becoming a Lana classic tbh

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Golden Grill nYceboY remix I've been repping this song for years almost died to this song once it's just That good like y'all need to get into it

On 11/11/2018 at 2:48 PM, TrashMagiq said:

Golden Grill (nYceboY remix) tbh

no cause exactly

qfrWuBl.png

3 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

24 and Swan Song. I don't know if people like them now but I remember a lot of negative comments about them when HM came out :krylie: 

I don't remember feelin anything special for HM when it was first released (except I loved the singles) besides that I INSTANTLY adored Swan Song (just at the first few seconds!!!). :crai:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

On 12/3/2022 at 7:24 PM, paris texas said:

the princess superstar tracks - honestly while certainly not touching lana's best i find them to be incredibly memorable and they're probably some of the tracks that immediately come to mind whenever i think of her especially the lizzy era

plus they slap :true:charli.gif

off topic but princess superstar ATE at charlie's rave  :dance: i was impressed 

Idk if it really is, but seems underrated to me at least. In my top 3- 13 Beaches

On 12/15/2022 at 10:34 AM, bambi eyes said:

bartender. its one of my most listened to lana songs and i dont get why so many people dislike it?

I love Bartender so much!

Blue Banisters (song)- perfection

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-