Myriam

Underrated Lana Songs

1 hour ago, mlittle11 said:

idk if this ones been mentioned but Lucky Ones. it gives me so much nostalgia n its so innocently sweet 

i know a lot of people dislike that song and i'll never get why. it has such a classic flair to it!!

On 10/4/2021 at 5:32 AM, Sportscruiser said:

Her feature is The Weeknd’s Prisoner is heavenly.

YEESS oh my god especially her in the outro...i swear my ears have a orgasm everytime 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

10 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Dreamgirl

Random, but remember the session where she said the song was a joke? I need the tea on that. It offers somewhat of an insight to the way she creates or at least the way she was creating music at a certain point. She has so so so many unreleased demos and songs some with even multiple versions it begs the question what was the intention behind the vast amount of songs she’s created. Just a random thought. I would love to know more of the process and intention behind it all. It’s as if she was carefully curating her sound and experimenting with different styles to create the ultimate persona. Love her for that if true. 

If I had to choose by album:

Lucky Ones (def seen quite a bit of dislike for this one at least the album version) 

Paradise: All of it? For some reason I feel like those songs are not as widely discussed as her other projects. Like BV, Bel Air and American.

UV: Guns & Roses is an obvious answer but I’ll say FLIPSIDE just because it’s not on streaming there’s still a lot of people who don’t know it exists. 

Honeymoon: I wanna say 24 and Swan Song, both are genuinely mesmerizing masterpieces. 

LFL: Coachella and BP. I feel like these ones get a lot of flack! People don’t appreciate the sentiments in these songs like they should. 

NFR: I’ll say Love Song. It’s very simplistic but quite beautiful, soft and romantic.

COCC: Not sure here. Maybe NAWWAL. 

BBS: Not sure for this either because I feel like the original 3 (BB, WW, TB) are well liked. The unreleased songs included were always loved as well. I’ll say Beautiful or VFR. 

For misc songs I’m going to say:

I CAN FLY & Big Eyes simply because they are not on streaming and kind of get forgotten because of it as they are not even attached to one of her projects. 
Season of the Witch is very good. 
Some Things Last a Long Time, very touching and beautiful. 

On 1/18/2022 at 8:05 PM, Super Movie said:

Within Lana's fanbase, I think that Summertime Sadness tends to get overlooked because it's popular with the general public even though it's an incredible song

I agree with this take. It does get overlooked by the fandom because of its popularity and accessibility with non-fans. I myself never touch the song. Literally can’t remember the last time I listened to it. Still a well written, electric and revolutionary song for her. The impact that it had. Whew. 

On 4/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, Urbanney said:

burning desire

Rightfully underrated. Boring tbh! Never cared for it. MV was lovely though. 

let my hair down, for a while it was one of the very few lizzy grant songs i didn't care for (maybe the only one from 2007/2008?) but now i quite enjoy it 

you make me wanna let my hair down, man :hair:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

the princess superstar tracks - honestly while certainly not touching lana's best i find them to be incredibly memorable and they're probably some of the tracks that immediately come to mind whenever i think of her especially the lizzy era

plus they slap :true:charli.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif