Sign in to follow this  
futuretro

Lana's Lashes

i always thought her fake lashes look so real and nicely placed, sometimes she doesn't even seem to be wearing eyeliner and they're spot on

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wispies are the tea. Any style that is kind of "uneven" and chunky - like the Huda Beauty Hoodie #23 which I'm currently obsessed with #notspon - where you can trim them to fit your eyes without losing structure. If your natural lashes don't curl very easily, they won't stand out as much as a more uniform strip lash would, either.

They're also very forgiving in terms of placement; I always place my false lashes "anchored" to my inner lashline, but flared out to sit on my natural lashes, on the outer corners. My preference is to trim off a section or two (always starting from the outside), so they end up looking more like half-lashes - or 3/4ths-lashes at least :eek2: - but sitting kind of so they're framed on both sides by my natural lashes, when you look up close.

Vbs5BBJ.png

It does show when you blink/close your eyes, but on the flipside, people will compliment you on your cat eyes when in reality you're not wearing any eyeliner at all. :rip:

Technically, I think this is improper technique - and you have to be careful not to rip your natural lashes out when you've put falsies on like this, but yeah. :toofunny:

rihKQ8M.gif

5 hours ago, Malibu princess said:

20179a11654a99d9d2bdfcae7bf174bb.jpg

Wtf this hurts to look at.. all I can imagine is trying to pull the fake lashes OFF UR REAL LASHES :horror: I guess it’s to achieve a wider eyelid space/ thinner liner but wtf at what cost :horror: it looks good and I’d never notice but looking at it straight on gives me the heebie geebies and looks so painful

Putting them directly on your eyelashes is so bad for them, don’t do that lol. I cut mine in half to make application easier (tho I usually only wear them where my lashes flare out at the end). 

if you’re sitting them as close to your lash line as possible then squeeze the natural and falsies together then you can’t really tell tbh. And I’ve done both with and without liner. 

you could also be like those people who wear them on the upper waterline lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

11 hours ago, urgirl said:

Wtf this hurts to look at.. all I can imagine is trying to pull the fake lashes OFF UR REAL LASHES :horror: I guess it’s to achieve a wider eyelid space/ thinner liner but wtf at what cost :horror: it looks good and I’d never notice but looking at it straight on gives me the heebie geebies and looks so painful

Lmaooo I’m doing it 

10 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Putting them directly on your eyelashes is so bad for them, don’t do that lol. I cut mine in half to make application easier (tho I usually only wear them where my lashes flare out at the end). 

if you’re sitting them as close to your lash line as possible then squeeze the natural and falsies together then you can’t really tell tbh. And I’ve done both with and without liner. 

you could also be like those people who wear them on the upper waterline lol

That makes me physically ill ? Lana does half lashes, it’s a Marilyn Monroe technique but not sure why they are placed like that 

13 hours ago, kitschesque said:

It was always so weird to me that she applies them like that asdfghj

I never noticed! Does she always do this?