Sign in to follow this  
futuretro

Lana's Lashes

The result will be different depending on your natural eye shape.

She glues them on her own lashes instead of lid skin, either for comfort, or a lack of proper technique. Even for professional photoshoot, it's not glued "properly", so maybe she's more comfortable doing her lashes/mascara herself than letting a MUA do it.

They're really feathery and thick and dark. The extend out towards the outer corner, where they're the longest, and get shorter as they get closer to the inner eye. They're also curled. 

I found another picture, it looks as though she cut the end off, attached the longer piece closer to the outer corner, pretty far away from her lid. Then the smaller piece she used underneath in her outer corner, or perhaps they're full lashes just doubled up. It's hard for me to do mine like this in good conscience!

tumblr_nlolp92qVh1roq1mao1_500.png

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

I LOVE her lashes, they look so good on her. I agree, I think the second ones are a good match.

I can try asking a makeup board if they have any suggestions too.

i literally logged in to talk about this lmfao idk but ive been looking all over to see if her makeup artist had mentioned anything at all about her lashes. but no nothing, theyre short with wise and thick, i think she may double them up sometimes the lash im particularly looking for is the one where she wore the white dress and white cardigan and shes looking down 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

I found another picture, it looks as though she cut the end off, attached the longer piece closer to the outer corner, pretty far away from her lid. Then the smaller piece she used underneath in her outer corner, or perhaps they're full lashes just doubled up. It's hard for me to do mine like this in good conscience!

tumblr_nlolp92qVh1roq1mao1_500.png

Please no one kill me for bumping an old topic. But I have recently found my way into the world of falsies, and I would like to add onto this particular post and photo shoot since it perfectly illustrates where, she attaches them, and even the type she uses.

1_%282%29_15785321126.jpg

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lanadelrey/images/c/c2/1_%282%29_15785321126.jpg

In my opinion it looks like she took a style similar to this, and doubled up.

http://www.ardelllashes.com/Lashes/product_99.html

It looks like the false lashes are sticking to her lashes, instead of her eyelids/lash line. Is this on purpose? Basically what I'm asking is how do I get Lana's lash look? What kind of lashes do I buy and how do I apply? I like this look and when she does lashes only on the corners of her eyes. 

20179a11654a99d9d2bdfcae7bf174bb.jpg