Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

because thats that general consensus the fanbase has made since 2017? why you acting brand new.

exactly it’s an assumption, u do realise there are certain things the majority of the fanbase don’t know and this is one of them

if u wanna get all defensive that’s fine I’ll just keep stuff to myself in future

1 minute ago, XCX1999 said:

exactly it’s an assumption, u do realise there are certain things the majority of the fanbase don’t know and this is one of them

if u wanna get all defensive that’s fine I’ll just keep stuff to myself in future

ok little miss insider 

5 hours ago, charli bby said:

?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?
???? ??'?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????, ?? ????? ?
???????' ?? ??? ?? ???? ?
???? ??'?? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?????, ?? ????? ???...

?'?? ??? ???????? ?? ?? ????!!

source.gif

*Something keeps on pulling me close, so close...* ;) 

Ughh, and those swelling Trance chords just work wonders for me... very emotive and dreamy progression. 

Queen of Trance music. :defeated: :defeated:

It’s 1 year tomorrow since I met Charli. What was everyone’s favourite moment of the tour?

I think mine was I Love It, being in Germany for that moment was so special. 

4 hours ago, Lukeb said:

It’s 1 year tomorrow since I met Charli. What was everyone’s favourite moment of the tour?

Mine is when we were staying in line with my friends a day before the show and she walked us by and I noticed her and ran to her. I talked with her for a few secs and even got into her Instagram story lol. And the next day I was the first on meet and greet and she noticed me haha. The show was brilliant. It was the last show of tour in Moscow. 

4 hours ago, Lukeb said:

oh man, just dancing my fucking ass off to every single song, hearing all my fav songs from charli live, and generally getting my whole entire life. it was the first or second night of the tour and just such fun energy.

aOaIzH2.gif