Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 11/7/2020 at 5:38 PM, XCX1999 said:

exactly it’s an assumption, u do realise there are certain things the majority of the fanbase don’t know and this is one of them

if u wanna get all defensive that’s fine I’ll just keep stuff to myself in future

Well, not to be on your side this time but I remember that I think B4U said she did record it at one point, and maybe it's true since WGFU was supossed to be only a live scrapped song and you now know there were indeed two versions of it so...

what tracks (if any) from previous albums do you guys think charli would keep in her setlist for her next tour?

i'm thinking gone and maybe click from charli, track 10 and unlock it from pop2, obviously vroom vroom, but idk about any others :(

would LOVE if she kept performing lipgloss, no angel, dreamer, silver cross, some TR classics but i doubt she would 

5 minutes ago, WGFU XCX said:

what tracks (if any) from previous albums do you guys think charli would keep in her setlist for her next tour?

i'm thinking gone and maybe click from charli, track 10 and unlock it from pop2, obviously vroom vroom, but idk about any others :(

would LOVE if she kept performing lipgloss, no angel, dreamer, silver cross, some TR classics but i doubt she would 

Defo gone and click that’ll go into C2.0, I doubt track 10 will stay, unlock it defo, vroom vroom defo, she loves to get people involved in her shows though so if Brooke or whoever is around she’ll always get them to do I got it or whatever collab. Songs like silver cross tho are defo never gonna see another live performance 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, OverYourHead said:

Defo gone and click that’ll go into C2.0, I doubt track 10 will stay, unlock it defo, vroom vroom defo, she loves to get people involved in her shows though so if Brooke or whoever is around she’ll always get them to do I got it or whatever collab. Songs like silver cross tho are defo never gonna see another live performance 

How would Silver Cross not go off?

1 hour ago, WGFU XCX said:

something like this would be a great concert imho

Next Level Charli
5 In the Morning
Vroom Vroom
Click / C2.0
Claws
Anthems

Roll With Me
Unlock It
Gone
I Got It / Bricks / Shake It (Medley)
Pink Diamond

7 Years
Official
February 2017
Detonate
Focus

Forever
Track 10 / BIOYL
Enemy
Silver Cross

Party 4 U
Visions

I really hope she keeps performing SC and Official (way prettier than WM). Wish she revived RWM and 5ITM and incorporated more of her features live, especially the rap ones because they're fire

34 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

the fact i've never heard Delicious, No Angel, or Girls Night Out live keeps me awake at night :noparty:

back at the n1a days when she would perform girls night out as the last song and everyone in the crowd would join in the stage..........:defeated:

9 hours ago, WGFU XCX said:

I think she will drop a lot of the Charli songs from her next tour and just keep the singles. I was really hoping to see her this summer at a few festivals as the setlists are different. I’d love to see songs like No Angel, GNO and Spicy. The Primavera live album is my favourite. I was lucky enough to see songs like Bounce and Lipgloss live before. I’ve never seen anything from TR live. 

14 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

d click that’ll go into

12 hours ago, wahyun said:

something like this would be a great concert imho

Next Level Charli
5 In the Morning
Vroom Vroom
Click / C2.0
Claws
Anthems

Roll With Me
Unlock It
Gone
I Got It / Bricks / Shake It (Medley)
Pink Diamond

7 Years
Official
February 2017
Detonate
Focus

Forever
Track 10 / BIOYL
Enemy
Silver Cross

Party 4 U
Visions

I really hope she keeps performing SC and Official (way prettier than WM). Wish she revived RWM and 5ITM and incorporated more of her features live, especially the rap ones because they're fire

love this but sadly i HIGHLY doubt she'd ever perform 5 in the morning, bricks, or shake it :(

dream charli tour where she represents each of her eras equally (excluding xcx world we dont talk about that, and sucker as i cannot see it working with any of her other eras? like i LOVE sucker but i cannot fit any sort of song in this setlist without breaking cohesion even more than i already have)

1. Next Level Charli
  2. Roll With Me
  3. You're the One
  4. Unlock It
  5. Vroom Vroom / Pink Diamond (medley)
  6. What I Like
  7. Anthems
  8. Femmebot
  9. No Angel
  10. Click / C2.0 (medley)
  11. Grins
  12. Detonate
  13. 1999
  14. Boom Clap (in the style of the QT Edit, not sure if there's an A.G. edit but it makes sense she's performing this after 1999 as they are both songs for the locals)
  15. Black Roses / White Roses (medley)
  16. Delicious
  17. Nuclear Seasons
  18. 1 Night
  19. Official
  20. Spicy (in the style of the SOPHIE Wannabe cover) / BIOYL (in the style of track 10 or even the dylan brady remix)
  21. Doing It (in the style of the A.G. Cook Rework)
  22. After the Afterparty
  23. Party 4 U
  24. Girls Night Out
  25. Lipgloss