Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

hmm i can't really hear it 

I might have gone deaf. 

I would like to see Charli cover this now though. She can bring it to the Janet tour. 

3 minutes ago, Comic said:

four years of Exchange and the only things we haven’t got from that set are HBHG / WYWF, RNR final and Daddy Knows Sophie Remix. someone end our misery already and post them all :defeated:

have some manners! say please

22 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

dream charli tour where she represents each of her eras equally (excluding xcx world we dont talk about that, and sucker as i cannot see it working with any of her other eras? like i LOVE sucker but i cannot fit any sort of song in this setlist without breaking cohesion even more than i already have)

1. Next Level Charli
  2. Roll With Me
  3. You're the One
  4. Unlock It
  5. Vroom Vroom / Pink Diamond (medley)
  6. What I Like
  7. Anthems
  8. Femmebot
  9. No Angel
  10. Click / C2.0 (medley)
  11. Grins
  12. Detonate
  13. 1999
  14. Boom Clap (in the style of the QT Edit, not sure if there's an A.G. edit but it makes sense she's performing this after 1999 as they are both songs for the locals)
  15. Black Roses / White Roses (medley)
  16. Delicious
  17. Nuclear Seasons
  18. 1 Night
  19. Official
  20. Spicy (in the style of the SOPHIE Wannabe cover) / BIOYL (in the style of track 10 or even the dylan brady remix)
  21. Doing It (in the style of the A.G. Cook Rework)
  22. After the Afterparty
  23. Party 4 U
  24. Girls Night Out
  25. Lipgloss 

26. Girls Night Out

giphy.gif

23 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

dream charli tour where she represents each of her eras equally (excluding xcx world we dont talk about that, and sucker as i cannot see it working with any of her other eras? like i LOVE sucker but i cannot fit any sort of song in this setlist without breaking cohesion even more than i already have)

1. Next Level Charli
  2. Roll With Me
  3. You're the One
  4. Unlock It
  5. Vroom Vroom / Pink Diamond (medley)
  6. What I Like
  7. Anthems
  8. Femmebot
  9. No Angel
  10. Click / C2.0 (medley)
  11. Grins
  12. Detonate
  13. 1999
  14. Boom Clap (in the style of the QT Edit, not sure if there's an A.G. edit but it makes sense she's performing this after 1999 as they are both songs for the locals)
  15. Black Roses / White Roses (medley)
  16. Delicious
  17. Nuclear Seasons
  18. 1 Night
  19. Official
  20. Spicy (in the style of the SOPHIE Wannabe cover) / BIOYL (in the style of track 10 or even the dylan brady remix)
  21. Doing It (in the style of the A.G. Cook Rework)
  22. After the Afterparty
  23. Party 4 U
  24. Girls Night Out
  25. Lipgloss 

this is so good! but i'd replace boom clap with silver cross, after the afterparty with thoughts, and spicy with tears or backseat (i know this messes up the equality of eras represented but tbh i just don't care for those songs). esp love the black roses/white roses medley idea!

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

this is so good! but i'd replace boom clap with silver cross, after the afterparty with thoughts, and spicy with tears or backseat (i know this messes up the equality of eras represented but tbh i just don't care for those songs). esp love the black roses/white roses medley idea!

see i would but i think ATAP is a lot more iconic than thoughts and boom clap is a lot more iconic than silver cross, spicy yeah i def agree with that but when i say spicy i def mean the wannabe sophie cover, also i sort of despise thoughts...

59 minutes ago, wahyun said:

if next tour doesn't end with visions i'll riot, that trance breakdown was made for a concert-ending-everyone's already dead and soak in sweat kind of moment 

along these lines, opening the show with anthems would absolutely GO OFF 

aOaIzH2.gif

5 minutes ago, Boy From Town said:

Purpose is too good to stay unreleased forever, i hope she will re-release charli or smth :toofloppy:

Hell naw ...it’s cute but I hope she doesn’t worry about doing anything with unreleased songs for a minute. We got Party 4 U which is honestly still so surreal & all we needed :biblio:

id love to see her sell that song and get the bag from it though because you’re right, it’s a very solid song.

https://www.stereogum.com/2106075/best-charli-xcx-songs/lists/10-best-songs/

stereogum posted a list of the top 10 charles (released) tracks and I feel like it’s whack but then when I try to make my own it’s nearly impossible! Even just her officially released stuff is so hard to rank let alone her amazing leakz. They got a few right but no Unlock It?? 

13 minutes ago, Georgiefruit said:

stereogum posted a list of the top 10 charles tracks and I feel like it’s whack but then when I try to make my own it’s nearly impossible! They got a few right but no Unlock It?? 

Yeah I don’t agree with that list at all

37 minutes ago, Georgiefruit said:

stereogum posted a list of the top 10 charles (released) tracks and I feel like it’s whack but then when I try to make my own it’s nearly impossible! Even just her officially released stuff is so hard to rank let alone her amazing leakz. They got a few right but no Unlock It?? 

i agree with a few picks here, and others i can't argue with even though they're not my favs. but i would never put boys or what i like on even a top 25 list, personally.

aOaIzH2.gif

Hmmm.. I think a palatable top 10 list would look more like 

01. Boom Clap (I will get hate for this)

02. Unlock It

03. Vroom Vroom

04. Track 10

05. Grins

06. Secret (Shh)

07. Visions

08. ILY2

09. After The Afterparty

10. Girls Night Out

42 minutes ago, Georgiefruit said:

How in gods name is Boys there but not literally anything else. Hell even Cloud Aura could be there and I’d understand it. 

my top 10 that nobody asked for

10. Grins

9. Famous

8. Roll With Me

7. Dance 4 U

6. Need Ur Luv

5. Moments in Love

4. Secret (Shh)

3. You (Ha Ha Ha)

2. Lock You Up

1. Glow (the one on Super Ultra)

I like true romance era if you couldn’t tell