Fluorine

Charli XCX

The only design I really liked from this merch drop is the XCX World scarf... and I have no reason to buy a scarf. I’m sad I didn’t like this new merch cuz I was so ready to buy something for once. :( 

14417469274.gif

2 hours ago, WGFU XCX said:

charli's merch is never really a serve tbh idk how she approves it... the vroom vroom merch was cute but she's been doing this tacky tie dye/lyric thing since the monthly singles and its tired

The merch for number 1 angel was pretty cute but I never really had any desire in purchasing any of her shirts. I’m not a band shirt wearer anymore so :um3:.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

What I mean is, as much as I want to be subversive and go full on lavender “Planet XCX” on all these locals, society just ain’t ready... :crossed: lol

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS: you are scared to wear colors

1 hour ago, Heartmachine said:

What I mean is, as much as I want to be subversive and go full on lavender “Planet XCX” on all these locals, society just ain’t ready... :crossed: lol

i can assure you no one will care about what you wear as long as you're comfortable in it! if you want it, get it!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 hours ago, LiFELiNE said:

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS: you are scared to wear colors

No I wear pink :toofunny: Idk it’s been a weird year. I moved and everyone in my circle now seems so much more judgmental than before and it’s like they’re stuck in 2008 or something. It’s wack.

Anyways....... I think I’m getting it lol

4 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

No I wear pink :toofunny: Idk it’s been a weird year. I moved and everyone in my circle now seems so much more judgmental than before and it’s like they’re stuck in 2008 or something. It’s wack.

Anyways....... I think I’m getting it lol

girl the sooner you stop giving a fuck what others think the sooner you start truly living life. I know this is gonna sound preachy but fashion is not about what others think it’s always about how you feel! So if you want to get it then get it if people judge you then that’s on them. 

I like the logos for the merch, I just don’t think they go well with the tye-dye this time around.. 

like honestly these new shirts look like some tourist shit you’d get in a Florida gas station for $10 :rip: 

14417469274.gif