Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is completely irrelevant but reply if you know. 

i came across an ep through a charli stan on twitter and i’m trying to find it again. the cover was purple and green and gave off a halloween vibe there was like purple and green lightning and there was a girl on the cover who kinda looked like a witch. it was from a smaller female artist

1 hour ago, Dum-Dum said:

this is completely irrelevant but reply if you know. 

i came across an ep through a charli stan on twitter and i’m trying to find it again. the cover was purple and green and gave off a halloween vibe there was like purple and green lightning and there was a girl on the cover who kinda looked like a witch. it was from a smaller female artist

is it witch bitch juice by alice longyu gao?

c169e06ae9eb78c958400de2ff288e14.1000x10

Not even joking, I think Click’s outro literally shattered any barrier I had listening to music. It’s like from that moment on, I saw the value in pretty much everything. And then, I became a gecs fan lol.

Brain chemistry changed. Tastes transcended. :toofunny: 

On 11/11/2020 at 1:00 PM, alkolmoldah said:

Welp, the feds got me :toofloppy: I was notified that my masterpost has been taken down :rollin: sorry y'all

im so sad lmaooo i've been looking for a masterpost for forever and this is the only one that looked rly comprehensive :crai: if you end up reuploading anywhere or have an alternate link lmk :worship:

giphy.gif

On 11/16/2020 at 11:57 AM, Dima said:

hey guys! I just launched my XCX gallery where you can find a bunch of pictures from events, candids, photoshoots and many more. Been working on it since January, I did my best and I finally opened it. I’ll upload more pics and I’ll made english titles for albums. Thank you :) 

www.charlixcx.world 

this is so great!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7842076 "don't worry baby"

Appreciation post for Charli being the genuinely good person that she is.. her new insta series; “An Audience With” is lovely & something that I wish more pop stars would do. Happy trans awareness week everyone!!! ♥️

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

we don't talk about how bad claws is

tasteless :nails:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

All I want is Charli to re-release her last two albums on Spotify with the songs that didn't make the cut due to the lenght or deadline

I rather have her re-release Charli with the Rina Sawayama feature instead of it just leaking randomly.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde