Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, Roger said:

All I want is Charli to re-release her last two albums on Spotify with the songs that didn't make the cut due to the lenght or deadline

I rather have her re-release Charli with the Rina Sawayama feature instead of it just leaking randomly.

I think it's pointless to keep working and promoting them at this moment. But it'd be amazing if she drop some bonus tracks on their anniversaries.

1 minute ago, glitch diva said:

I think it's pointless to keep working and promoting them at this moment. But it'd be amazing if she drop some bonus tracks on their anniversaries.

Maybe a B-Side EP?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 hour ago, StillTheLouvre said:

this form dead lemme drop a controversial opinion:

sucker is better than true romance

:whoopi:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

1 minute ago, Dum-Dum said:

just a thought but y’all think if xcx world was released it would’ve been panned? i definitely see the 4.2 pitchfork score 

100%, After The Afterparty wasn't the smash they expected, and with songs like Girls Night Out lined up as singles that album would've derailed her career. Like, she would've been dropped by Atlantic.

At the time, I remember feeling frustrated and wanting that album so bad! But now we have it (unofficially), I revisit the mixtapes much more than I ever listen to XCX World.

16 minutes ago, bored said:

100%, After The Afterparty wasn't the smash they expected, and with songs like Girls Night Out lined up as singles that album would've derailed her career. Like, she would've been dropped by Atlantic.

At the time, I remember feeling frustrated and wanting that album so bad! But now we have it (unofficially), I revisit the mixtapes much more than I ever listen to XCX World.

i always kinda thought the same too. like when it was happening i wanted the album but looking at it now ...it’s not AMAZING and i don’t think she would be the critical darling she is now and built this thing she has going for her if she had that album following sucker and vroom vroom. and the tracks that she did release from it made absolutely no noise besides from angels. i also kinda love that it’s this like cult classic unreleased album that we can enjoy. but yeah i don’t find myself needing to listen to xcx world often but i do use die 4, down like wow, and iwbwu 

Just now, WGFU XCX said:

imo queen lizzy, good girls, die 4, can you hear me, atap all rly aged poorly... the rest of the album is all classics but it defs would have been panned, career-wise we should be happy it got scrapped and we got the mixtapes instead bc her career might've truly died after xcx world

i'm sure youre very nice and kind and a sweetheart but if i see good girls slander its on sight.

10 hours ago, StillTheLouvre said:

this form dead lemme drop a controversial opinion:

sucker is better than true romance

finally someone was brave enough to state the FACTS

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞