Fluorine

Charli XCX

38 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Ok so has anything leaked recently?

just the cant shake it demo in lqย https://dbree.org/v/95fb52

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

17 minutes ago, Comic said:

If I remember correctly this demo was made for sucker in 2014 then came TTWTWL and the final version was made in 2015

whats ttwtwl? im already not good with initials but this one had me all kinds of confused

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž

28 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

Why is she working with Gupi? His production is awful....damn...I want her to work with Full Tac. I think she would slay that soundย 

ย 

i wait for the day she does songs with Donatachi or Himera, the absolute serves that would be

3 hours ago, Comic said:

ย 

i wait for the day she does songs with Donatachi or Himera, the absolute serves that would be

no <3ย 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Please keep charli away from those bubblegum bandwagoners. Iโ€™d rather she worked with the actual pioneers of that sound like AG & SOPHIE rather than people who hopped on the trend after the fact.

ย 

ย 

Iโ€™m praying for a KAYTRANADA / Earthgang / Gorillaz house type sound.

Am I the only one who wants Charli to rest for a year at least? Queen has been SERVING BOPS but Queen has to rest, too. I wouldn't mind her next body of workย arrive by late 2021. Her material is quite prolific.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, Comic said:

ย 

some of himera's prods are literally rip offs of ag, why would she work with them when she has ag

2 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

Am I the only one who wants Charli to rest for a year at least? Queen has been SERVING BOPS but Queen has to rest, too. I wouldn't mind her next body of workย arrive by late 2021. Her material is quite prolific.

ย 

Youโ€™re going to give us all panic attacks donโ€™t manifest this please. Queen loves to feed us and iโ€™m hungry.ย 

5 minutes ago, fvcku said:

ย 

Youโ€™re going to give us all panic attacks donโ€™t manifest this please. Queen loves to feed us and iโ€™m hungry.ย 

I'm not manifesting it I-ย :thumb2:

I was just saying, but I understand it. Charli has gotten all of us used to constantly feeding us, so it's completely normal to be hungry for more XCX tunes.

ย 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Why work with himera when she can work with SEGA BODEGA.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 hours ago, moonchild13 said:

ย 

1 hour ago, fvcku said:

ย 

ย 

me liking both these comments LOL like yes get your rest queen lol i was thinking just last night about how i would hate it if she took a regular 3-4 year rest between albums but like she's done so much. who knows what the future holds, at least in the meantime we know we'll be getting another 2 or so albums soon (Janet and im hoping something else after that too since she's nearly finish with Janet)