Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, dimivx said:

i didn't say for sophie to release it either,  read it again

No you said you wanted something to leak that doesn't exist in the first place. Stop doing drugs.

17 minutes ago, dimivx said:

what version was charli performing/lip syncing to in the Exchange Show then?

a sophie version does exist dw, @Sis is just trolling as per usual cause they’ve got nothing better to do

3 hours ago, Sis said:

No you said you wanted something to leak that doesn't exist in the first place. Stop doing drugs.

Why are you so rude? First of all... it DOES exist, I have it snippets of it LMAO second of all even if it didn't was the attitude necessary? You misunderstood what they were saying - from what I gather English must not be your first language. But that doesn't change the fact that you were obnoxious with no reason. 

5 hours ago, White Dress said:

Why are you so rude? First of all... it DOES exist, I have it snippets of it LMAO second of all even if it didn't was the attitude necessary? You misunderstood what they were saying - from what I gather English must not be your first language. But that doesn't change the fact that you were obnoxious with no reason. 

well ... don't be shy ... share those snippets

5 hours ago, Comic said:

Why does the ending to Roll With Me fit so well with WAP... mashup when

it actually fits well...... (i did it in in rave dj so dont hate me, but if someone would actually mash up it it would be amazing 

20 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Wait... was there ever a plan to release a deluxe edition of hifn or I just made it up?

I’m PRETTY sureeee it’s always just been wishful thinking, but with the documentary still unreleased, it's possible... it would make sense.