Fluorine

Charli XCX

11 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

What has leaked recently besides that new BIOYL demo and the 24 hour album? I used to use dbree to keep up but now the Gen Z psychos in this fanbase have rendered that site almost unusable.

besides the 24 hour album and bioyl demo, i'm pretty sure hurts like hell and what you do to me are the only other leaks since like august

well, I just want to wish you all a merry Christmas and really (it's really) it's a shame we didn't have the songs of charli 2018, they really are selfish, thank you but this is the worst Christmas date, I hope tomorrow we have even one Leak at least, but I'll keep waiting and dying for all the songs of 2018

5 minutes ago, LiFELiNE said:

the what

Theres an unfinished pic of Charli in a glowing neon space dress, sitting in a penthouse party. Its the 4th set of the xcx world shoot that the leakers left out

Just now, LiCKRISSH said:

Theres an unfinished pic of Charli in a glowing neon space dress, sitting in a penthouse party. Its the 4th set of the xcx world shoot that the leakers left out

UMMM THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING WHERE IS THE PROOF...

well this cannot be a leakless xcxmas... ik this isn't a lot but i went to the redbull interview thing back in march at LA and recorded the full thing (it's twice as long as the one posted since they cut out a lot of shit about the leaks)

so anyways...

https://dbree.org/v/c38912

merry xcxmas angels :hooker: