Fluorine

Charli XCX

The 24 hours album in HQ is all we need as xmas, please someone belated Santa. 

P. S. Could someone clarify to me why the song Claws is titled like that? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, Roger said:

The 24 hours album in HQ is all we need as xmas, please someone belated Santa. 

P. S. Could someone clarify to me why the song Claws is titled like that? 

the song was titled claws originally when it belonged to dylan brady. when charli was given the song and used it for hifn she kept the name

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

13 hours ago, cool3dworld said:

well

Is anyone going to mix the I Got it demo into the final instrumental? Pls

leak the unedited files and maybe just maybe you'll get your wish, if you choose to keep hoarding them i guess you could try it yourself but idk thats effort 

Cross You Out just hit me as a more down-tempo, but more uplifting sequel to Tears (sonically as well) and now my mind is exploding. :excited:

The "tears are running down my face, now you gotta go, go, go" and then the "century of tears" and the "now that you're gone, I'm doing fine"

HER MIND CONTINUES TO IMPRESS :defeated::defeated:

listened to I Got It after a while, and for the first time I payed close attention to the production and jesus... I nearly had an aneurysm/orgasm???

the amount of stacked layers and different complex sounds packed into 3 a minute song, along with all the amazing features. I'm literally a bit sweaty.

AG Cook is a fucking genius / music god:defeated:

I would never hurt you

46 minutes ago, radiant said:

listened to I Got It after a while, and for the first time I payed close attention to the production and jesus... I nearly had an aneurysm/orgasm???

the amount of stacked layers and different complex sounds packed into 3 a minute song, along with all the amazing features. I'm literally a bit sweaty.

AG Cook is a fucking genius / music god:defeated:

L.A... A.G. (ayyeeee GEEEEE) in the studio with the real beat 

I don't know what umrat is talking about, Santa didn't give us what we wanted this year?

hey boy hey girl, cigarettes & alcohol, dance all night 

24 hour album in hq

:derpna:

leakers sleeping?

nobody is going to jail this year

On 12/23/2020 at 2:07 PM, CyberKid said:

Thinking about the day that she'll post another "dropping some music next week I think":crai:

OMG YES 

shew as posting so much about selling out, i hope that wasn't about her merch selling out and was actually talking about being a normie pop star or whatever :crai: 

2 hours ago, Sis said:

I don't know what umrat is talking about, Santa didn't give us what we wanted this year?

hey boy hey girl, cigarettes & alcohol, dance all night 

24 hour album in hq

:derpna:

leakers sleeping?

nobody is going to jail this year

loool thought u had hbhg ‘with the piano intro’ ?