Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 minute ago, Imalreadygonebaby said:

So in terms of 1%-100% how sure do we know there’s these songs circulating that could be leaked? (hopefully soon)

Hey Boy Hey Girl :

Up N Down: 

Come To My Party (SOPHIE prod):

The Party’s Never Over:

Dance All Night: 

Closer: 

hbhg demo is circulating and so is up n down so they might leak soon, pretty sure ctmp sophie version is fake, tpno could be soon as well cause a few people have that now and idk about the others

24 minutes ago, SoggySponge said:

Purpose is such a cute girl.. I dont hear anyone talk about her that much

Always think of her as White Mercedes' little sister

I think she and other girls from the era are buried under the infamous TPNO, which tbh I don't really care about. So yeah, justice for Purpose, Ride, White Dress, Would You and 100. And any other I might be forgetting.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

26 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

I think she and other girls from the era are buried under the infamous TPNO, which tbh I don't really care about. So yeah, justice for Purpose, Ride, White Dress, Would You and 100. And any other I might be forgetting.

Would You omg the absolute servery of it all. You could just slap that on 'Charli' and it would seamlessly fit in with the rest of the tracks.

1 minute ago, CHIPCHROME said:

What’s Would You?? I only know Shoes :bop:

The same thing. But Shoes is a title I always hated - and afaik, an incorrect name. Maybe I'm wrong, though. I'm always wrong in these things :smokes3: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Thoughts her worst released song

I don’t know about song, but I’m not keen on Charli’s trap/rap songs. But I’m sure those people who love to hear Charli do those types of tracks don’t like the tracks I prefer. 

We can all agree on a Vroom Vroom though. 

4 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

Hoarders like u are straight up trash :facepalm:

We have the latest hits from your favs that are secure and locked away in our iTunes libraries. That's why you all hate us.

:lmao:

14 minutes ago, Sis said:

We have the latest hits from your favs that are secure and locked away in our iTunes libraries. That's why you all hate us.

Or, another theory, you’re just annoying and not as highly coveted as you think. It’s sad that you cling to someone else’s intellectual property to fuel some complex you should probably get therapy to understand fully. People like @Dima are known to possess things most of us don’t have, but they don’t publicly display a rude, condescending, and narcissistic attitude , thus nobody really cares. And we usually appreciate everything they have to offer, you however, only ever offer up a waste of space on this thread.

28 minutes ago, Sis said:

aw I actually feel sorry for u cause you’re clearly mental and have nothing better to do than troll on lanaboards, no one believes u when u claim to have songs just give it up sis

19 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Or, another theory, you’re just annoying and not as highly coveted as you think. It’s sad that you cling to someone else’s intellectual property to fuel some complex you should probably get therapy to understand fully. People like @Dima are known to possess things most of us don’t have, but they don’t publicly display a rude, condescending, and narcissistic attitude , thus nobody really cares. And we usually appreciate everything they have to offer, you however, only ever offer up a waste of space on this thread.

I just don’t like to brag about everything and I don’t need an attention. I just like to share things from time to time. Luv u