Fluorine

Charli XCX

(I know she said the Janet album has more inspirations now but) I'm still so intrigued by her doing a Janet inspired album. I've always wanted Charli to go full 2000s Britney with an album, and Janet's basically the blueprint for that. I think it'll def be more hard hitting pop like Control/Rythm Nation, which I'm excited for.

qfrWuBl.png

I miss BloomForYou to come and tell us the real deal!

Are we sure taxi / ctmp was really going to be released? If yes, then it was that thing she was so happy on her xcx world videos on youtube on the monthly singles era... That thing no one could clarify before.

And, what about the blue photoshoot? What was it intended for?

Also... what about Claxxixx? what era is it? 2018? was it intended for her or to sell it?

3 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

And, what about the blue photoshoot? What was it intended for?

I really don’t think they knew what photo would be used for the song until the month they decided to release a song. But if I had to guess based off of what we know timeline wise, I would say Blue is BIOYL (ft. Stefflon) and the other White set is from White Mercedes. I don’t think CTMP was ever intended to be released alongside GNO and the others, but Taxi was a really high possibility. So I think the purple/pink set is for Taxi.

26 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I really don’t think they knew what photo would be used for the song until the month they decided to release a song. But if I had to guess based off of what we know timeline wise, I would say Blue is BIOYL (ft. Stefflon) and the other White set is from White Mercedes. I don’t think CTMP was ever intended to be released alongside GNO and the others, but Taxi was a really high possibility. So I think the purple/pink set is for Taxi.

Wasn't the white shot with the dress shot for 5 in the morning?

4 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Yeah, it's this one that I'm mentioning. They were shoot in the same day.

I wouldn’t say it’s for 5itm though, it’s clear now with the leaks from yesterday that they probably just did a bunch of different themes for the shoot so they had a lot of source material for the monthly singles era. 

18 minutes ago, XCX1999 said:

wonder why bounce wasn't released as a monthly single

the blue photoshoot was SCREAMING to be used for bounce grrrr

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

19 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

was this one posted? not sure how true but it was apparently come to my party / taxi double single cover

CHARLI_XCX_COME_TO_MY_PARTY_TAXI_DUAL_SI

yes, with my name all over it lol