Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, Still Sane said:

When do you think the first song from the new project will be announced since the music video seems to have been filmed?

I would say she will announce this month and release it early February. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

guys does anyone have the rest of these photos? I remember there were more - like one with the backseat lyrics and one with the track 10 ones, but I can't seem to find them anywhere... I think she uploaded them to her Insta back in 2017 and got deleted early 2020 when she started working on HIFN

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

guys does anyone have the rest of these photos? I remember there were more - like one with the backseat lyrics and one with the track 10 ones, but I can't seem to find them anywhere... I think she uploaded them to her Insta back in 2017 and got deleted early 2020 when she started working on HIFN

yeah, i remember those, charli really posted them on her insta, so since they’re gone from there now, i searched the tweets from fckyeahcharli reuping them

+ the artist that did those, also did the artwork for the candy shop, and they are up on her website

https://chloesheppard.com/charli-xcx-beats1-radio-artwork 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

+ she also used that type of artwork to announce “boys” 

22 minutes ago, rodamik said:

@nightride omg you really came through with that, thank you so so so much!

I kinda found the ones I mentioned earlier, too bad they seem to be gone...

b52b3a59965201.5a367f5f2c1fd.png

i just found those 3 from that on her tumblr, there’s also the “i got it” collages 

https://charlixcx.tumblr.com/post/169612649884/2017highlights-angels-part-one

and on part two there’s also a few more collages with a different style, and the one for “unlock it” 

https://charlixcx.tumblr.com/post/169612744929/2017highlights-angels-part-two

14 minutes ago, nightride said:

i just found those 3 from that on her tumblr, there’s also the “i got it” collages 

https://charlixcx.tumblr.com/post/169612649884/2017highlights-angels-part-one

and on part two there’s also a few more collages with a different style, and the one for “unlock it” 

https://charlixcx.tumblr.com/post/169612744929/2017highlights-angels-part-two

NO WAY!!! :excited:

the links redirect me to the HIFN website tho...

23 minutes ago, rodamik said:

NO WAY!!! :excited:

the links redirect me to the HIFN website tho...

oh it must be some automatic redirecting on her tumblr, since i’m on the app it opens fine

but let me get a link from someone who rebloged it 

tumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o5_1280.jpgtumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o7_1280.jpgtumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o6_1280.jpgtumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o8_1280.jpgtumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o10_1280.jpgtumblr_p2fta9dy1N1r098q9o9_1280.jpgtumblr_p2ftjm4Zc21r098q9o3_1280.jpgtumblr_p2ftjm4Zc21r098q9o6_1280.jpgtumblr_p2ftjm4Zc21r098q9o8_1280.jpgtumblr_p2ftjm4Zc21r098q9o7_1280.jpgtumblr_p2ftjm4Zc21r098q9o8_1280.jpg

4 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

was boys a n1a outtake or pop2?

i think that it was for xcx world

12 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

was boys a n1a outtake or pop2?

Neither, it was one of a few songs that her label bought for her to record for XCX World... when After The Afterparty bombed and she performed Bounce live on Kimmel, that was kinda the nail in the coffin. It seems her label got cold feet and decided to get other people to write her some hits... Boys being the one Charli chose cos she knew she could do something with the visuals.

1 hour ago, bored said:

Neither, it was one of a few songs that her label bought for her to record for XCX World... when After The Afterparty bombed and she performed Bounce live on Kimmel, that was kinda the nail in the coffin. It seems her label got cold feet and decided to get other people to write her some hits... Boys being the one Charli chose cos she knew she could do something with the visuals.

the way girls night out or come to my party wouldve served as great singles for that era.

shame gno got paid dust by the time it was actually released. some visuals would've been great too

the hype became way overdue, dead, and gone :(

23 minutes ago, dimivx said:

the way girls night out or come to my party wouldve served as great singles for that era.

shame gno got paid dust by the time it was actually released. some visuals would've been great too

the hype became way overdue, dead, and gone :(

I enjoy the album and am grateful that we got to hear it (even though it pissed off Charli) but honestly I think that would've led to her being dropped by the label if they'd kept going with that era. I'm kinda glad we got the mixtapes instead and Charli was able to rebrand herself.

Although I do think... After The Afterparty, Girls Night Out, Waterfall and No Angel would've been a great singles run! 

1 hour ago, bored said:

I enjoy the album and am grateful that we got to hear it (even though it pissed off Charli) but honestly I think that would've led to her being dropped by the label if they'd kept going with that era. I'm kinda glad we got the mixtapes instead and Charli was able to rebrand herself.

Although I do think... After The Afterparty, Girls Night Out, Waterfall and No Angel would've been a great singles run! 

right!! I always think about this. if xcx world was ever officially released & not leaked -  god knows in that dimension if we'd ever be experiencing Click, Shake It, Next level charli, Gone.. the list really is endless of what she created post-initial leaks.