Fluorine

Charli XCX

I’m not convinced it’s real after listening to the live version. The vocals we have are pretty clear, someone most probably just put an instrumental on it then destroyed it to make it sound like a leak. When/If it does leak I don’t think it will be under Hey Boy Hey Girl, but only from that image leak that refers to a song as Watcha Waiting For or something to that extent. 

lmao i will never understand why this fandom cant be like other fandoms when it comes to having unreleased .. miley cyrus stans literally had the master files for all her she is miley cyrus album later being known as plastic hearts .. sessions including most of the scrapped songs and they werent hoarding for this long omg they eventually leaked everything ..  hoping one person leaks the rest of the charli 2018 leaks in hq full so the trolls literally have nothing left to hold skskskskksksskddkjfjnf   ... like really why even leak something in lq full at all just keep hoarding if thats your game omggggggggggg

5 hours ago, LiCKRISSH said:

HBHG just leaked in very LQ:

https://dbree.org/v/0121f4

how can a song be destroyed like that? i didnt even know that it was possible eye-

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞