Fluorine

Charli XCX

If that how i'm feeling now track listing y'all were talking about is real, I'm only grabbing if i cried. Also, no forever or claws remixes... it looks sketchy. :um3:

Also, just like with WGFU, I will never get the hype around HBHG. Those are bad tracks you guys... anyways :smokes3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The vocals on that last HBHG leak sound way clearer than any recording of that live performance, plus there's no fan screaming so I definetly think it's real
After waiting for it for 5 years I will finally hear the studio version of my favorite song performed at the exchange show :defeated:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

no offense but hgbg is awful,,,,, u guys really were begging for that???? for something with will.i.am in it??? :toofunny:

i think it's more so that's it's the last exchange song left to leak. we didn't know we'd be getting any of them, but now we have everything but HGBHG

also its a banger!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

no offense but hgbg is awful,,,,, u guys really were begging for that???? for something with will.i.am in it??? :toofunny:

damn, how can you treat such a grail like this? no joke tho, hbhg is literally one of my faves from charli, i even converted the video to mp3 and used to listen to it like 20 times in a row 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

11 minutes ago, tinashefavors said:

yes it has, it leaked years ago.. danny feat. noonie. idt charli ever recorded it

we're not talking about the noonie version. i know we have that one (as a remaster). i'm talking about the charli version which hasn't leaked

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir