Fluorine

Charli XCX

this is literally the only fandom/thread where every fucking post is about leaks. give it up, things will come eventually sooner or later! no need to post “leak x” every single fucking day. ugh, we just got news of a possible new album/deluxe, think about that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

this is literally the only fandom/thread where every fucking post is about leaks. give it up, things will come eventually sooner or later! no need to post “leak x” every single fucking day. ugh, we just got news of a possible new album/deluxe, think about that

I got so distracted by the leaks post that I missed it! Is Charli releasing something new? OMG where though

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

28 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

lol this thread has been running since 2012 and its 2021 now im sure everyone here talks about more than just leaks sis ..  if it bothers u that much u might need to take a break from the keyboard .. its never that deep ... are u gonna disintegrate cause some people talked about leaks ... like calm down ma its a forum rofl every forum site has someone talking about leaks and its not just charli fans literally every fanbase does 

29 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

that tweet from popjustice was a joke regarding the uk lockdown, not an announcement for a new album lol

46 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

lol this thread has been running since 2012 and its 2021 now im sure everyone here talks about more than just leaks sis ..  if it bothers u that much u might need to take a break from the keyboard .. its never that deep ... are u gonna disintegrate cause some people talked about leaks ... like calm down ma its a forum rofl every forum site has someone talking about leaks and its not just charli fans literally every fanbase does 

no other fandom is as obsessed with leaks as charli's lol. i'm not bothered at all and i'm calm as fuck, it's just strange how we came to a point where people on here only care for what's leaked or not, nothing else. and honestly? you seem too butt hurt about my post, you feel called out sis? lol

43 minutes ago, XCX1999 said:

that tweet from popjustice was a joke regarding the uk lockdown, not an announcement for a new album lol

#homophobia

Just now, LiFELiNE said:

you say this on a lana del rey forum...

ok, you ended me with this one......................:toofloppy:

4 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Noonie's didn't leak, it's just a rip from this   https://vimeo.com/171713283 . Charli also recorded it. There's videos of her version being played. 

I didn’t realize charli recorded her own version, i thought she just sang over noonies but thanks!

noonie version definitely has leaked though. a long time ago. i’m not talking about a remaster.

17 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

no other fandom is as obsessed with leaks as charli's lol. i'm not bothered at all and i'm calm as fuck, it's just strange how we came to a point where people on here only care for what's leaked or not, nothing else. and honestly? you seem too butt hurt about my post, you feel called out sis? lol

#homophobia

i get what your saying but what my point is .. its not uncommon for people to talk about leaks and ask for them non stop on a forum luv its just apart of the system lol

1 hour ago, tinashefavors said:

I didn’t realize charli recorded her own version, i thought she just sang over noonies but thanks!

noonie version definitely has leaked though. a long time ago. i’m not talking about a remaster.

no studio version of up n down has ever leaked, there’s a super clear live recording of the noonie one and that’s it 

27 minutes ago, XCX1999 said:

no studio version of up n down has ever leaked, there’s a super clear live recording of the noonie one and that’s it 

can someone post the remaster ppl are talking about?