Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 is a great album. The lack of taste on display :hooker: and I'm not just saying that because I organized the group buy for the WAV files that ultimately got them leaked 

BzhmW.png

Watch the Rain, Supermodels & Holiday Stunners, Machines, Live Life... and let’s not forget the absolute BANGER that is Franchesckaar! Y’all can sleep on 14 if you want but the real fans with taste recognize the artistic XCXCELLENCE Miss Charlotte delivered at age 14... :legend: 

14417469274.gif

can you all make a seperate topic for the 'pedo' drama

he's not even a pedo, he's talking to dumb teen boys who are already being horny on twitter. it's hebephilia/ephebophilia and yes i am victim blaming.

yall need to deactivate your twitters and get off the internet.

sis has spoken.

goodbye.

28 minutes ago, Hattie said:

You know what I'm surprised has never leaked? The remix of Lipgloss with Brooke Candy. There was definitely a track playing underneath her rapping.

This, and the remix of Unlock It with Tkay Maidza + Banoffee :flutter: 

35 minutes ago, Hattie said:

You know what I'm surprised has never leaked? The remix of Lipgloss with Brooke Candy. There was definitely a track playing underneath her rapping.

This is NEEDED. And I didn't remember about its existence :defeated: The live recording is kinda noisy so a studio version would be better. I hope it leaks.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

its funny that little kids come on here to tell about a 'pedophile' harassing them in their little charlie xcx group chat (that is not on this forum) while theyre literally stanning a girl who's singing about taking poppers and taking drugs.

i don't know where your mommies are but hey boy hey girl was performed at a show that was only for gays 21+.

you all need to log off.

this is really a new low for this thread after 4670 pages of LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK LEAK, that i have to see private twitter dms on here where someone said they want pics of lil teens dicks & make racist/transphobic jokes.

we know theres people like that out there, on twitter, this thread isnt about that. you dont have to warn us about a predator, this is not the kids playground. mods read pms here. nobody is going to get groomed on here.