Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wow so I left for abt 2-3 months and just came back to catch up on what I missed, or at least the important stuff. A new bioyl demo?? The 24 hour album???? OUTTAKES FROM THE 2018 MONTHLY SINGLE SHOOTS???????? 2018 me is literally losing it rn :defeated:

not to be one of those ppl but I just wish there weren’t all those ugly tags on the good looking photos, and that the 24hr album was in hq, especially Everything cuz it sounds like it goes off. But tbh for an album written recorded and produced in a day it sounds incredible. Charli’s work ethic is truly insane and she’s one of the only pop girlies I follow who could honestly make an album in a day and it’d be full of bops. Even the demos of Party Party and I Got It sound a lot better than the finals that leaked/were released. Even tho I do love some of the features on the final I Got It, and the production slaps hard there too, I still love the chill but hype vibe the demo has. Also further proves that Charli x AG >>>>>>>>> Charli x AG x Umru, he really should just stay away.mp3 from everything they do together.

We should tweet her to polish these up (I Got It demo too) some and then drop them on soundcloud as like a cute gift for the fans, like what Doja Cat does from time to time. In My Arms especially deserves some time to shine. It would’ve been perfect on an album like Charli, and it’s so sad to think it’s just gonna rot in her drive with Everything and the rest of her pop gems :poordat:

4 minutes ago, stickyicky said:

not you making a long ass paragraph defending predators, weird behaviour.

I don't see this as him/her defending someone, just making the real statement:

This thread is about Charli music, not about a Twitter guy that is doing shitty things

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

Wow so I left for abt 2-3 months and just came back to catch up on what I missed, or at least the important stuff. A new bioyl demo?? The 24 hour album???? OUTTAKES FROM THE 2018 MONTHLY SINGLE SHOOTS???????? 2018 me is literally losing it rn :defeated:

not to be one of those ppl but I just wish there weren’t all those ugly tags on the good looking photos, and that the 24hr album was in hq, especially Everything cuz it sounds like it goes off. But tbh for an album written recorded and produced in a day it sounds incredible. Charli’s work ethic is truly insane and she’s one of the only pop girlies I follow who could honestly make an album in a day and it’d be full of bops. Even the demos of Party Party and I Got It sound a lot better than the finals that leaked/were released. Even tho I do love some of the features on the final I Got It, and the production slaps hard there too, I still love the chill but hype vibe the demo has. Also further proves that Charli x AG >>>>>>>>> Charli x AG x Umru, he really should just stay away.mp3 from everything they do together.

We should tweet her to polish these up (I Got It demo too) some and then drop them on soundcloud as like a cute gift for the fans, like what Doja Cat does from time to time. In My Arms especially deserves some time to shine. It would’ve been perfect on an album like Charli, and it’s so sad to think it’s just gonna rot in her drive with Everything and the rest of her pop gems :poordat:

I agree, most of the tracks on the 24 hours album are amazing BUT I believe if we tweet her asking her to polish them for a release would sound a bit bad to her, she will know we got to hear them in any way. 

I'm sure she will do something with at least one or two of those songs in a future. They are gems. 

I'm glad you enjoyed all these new leaks, they are gold. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

16 minutes ago, Roger said:

I agree, most of the tracks on the 24 hours album are amazing BUT I believe if we tweet her asking her to polish them for a release would sound a bit bad to her, she will know we got to hear them in any way. 

I'm sure she will do something with at least one or two of those songs in a future. They are gems. 

I'm glad you enjoyed all these new leaks, they are gold. 

yeah you're right i see what you're saying. and i think she might use them again in some way too, especially since she released IDWK on Charli about a year ago or so. or maybe she'll rework them into newer songs like she did with Rain Over London (it's not a 24hr track but still).

Also whoever said Everything sounds like it was recorded in shawn mendes' butthole was on point :toofunny:someone please give us the hq :flutter: or at least mq like the other 8 songs.