Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, KuntExpress said:

Yes good shout!! 

The sleeves arrive end of this week then i just need to decide on what tracks for the vinyls 

Probs go with Girls Night Out og version or Pete Tong 

Would you mind PMing me your method on doing this? I’m also interested in having some pressed!

Hey angels!
Thanks to today's leakage of HBHG I have finally been able to create a "set playlist" of the full Exchange LA set.

It has all the 15 tracks from the original setlist edited to match SOPHIE's faster live pitch and tempo - the only exceptions being Boom Clap and ATAP, which were performed in the normal pitch/tempo and here appear edited as well to match the party vibe of the rest of the playlist.

I've also made a cover for it and tagged all of them so they're ready to be played. Enjoy!  :hooker:  

https://dbree.org/v/c5b436

16 minutes ago, rodamik said:

Hey angels!
Thanks to today's leakage of HBHG I have finally been able to create a "set playlist" of the full Exchange LA set.

It has all the 15 tracks from the original setlist edited to match SOPHIE's faster live pitch and tempo - the only exceptions being Boom Clap and ATAP, which were performed in the normal pitch/tempo and here appear edited as well to match the party vibe of the rest of the playlist.

I've also made a cover for it and tagged all of them so they're ready to be played. Enjoy!  :hooker:  

Yess! thank you for doing this

1 hour ago, rodamik said:

Hey angels!

this is AMAZING omfg thank youuuuu :party:

is it true that people are invading the capitol demanding that the party’s never over leaks? i’m shooketh to the core

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Hey angels!

Thanks for the work sis! 

Hey angels!

thanks for doing this, but I have a question... Isn't the pitch too high?

1 hour ago, kallumlavigne said:

Yess! thank you for doing this

40 minutes ago, WGFU XCX said:

this is AMAZING omfg thank youuuuu :party:

19 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Thanks for the work sis! 

you’re all welcome  :wub:

14 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

thanks for doing this, but I have a question... Isn't the pitch too high?

yeah I mean it is kinda high, but I tried to match it as much as I could to the live videos I found from the set - which are clearly at a higher pitch.

Trophy, Bounce and Paradise are the most noticeable. 

11 hours ago, bored said:

Hey Boy, Hey Girl is soooooo bad... Wow, like Charli brought it to life live but this is not it. They way it sounds like something straight from the Sucker era and you just know y'all would hate on it if had been part of the Sucker album.

Jeffree Star x Lady Gaga - Page 3 - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir