Fluorine

Charli XCX

37 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

I CAN’T STOP THINKING BOUT IT... (CAN’T STOP!) 

We need dreams in HQ 

:defeated: :defeated:

The whole thing tbh but specially that song ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

we need someone to make an extended version of dreams 658861961827713026.png?v=1

listen to it twice

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

ik it isn’t her best music video but i always had a soft spot for the 5itm video. maybe i’m just biased cuz it’s literally one of my fave songs of all time lmao. she serves looks throughout the video and it matches the vibe of the song perfectly. a shame it wasn’t the hit it should’ve been esp. given she performed it i think at every concert on the taylor swift tour??

Been thinking about it lately but going back 9 years imagine if Charli had released double single Atomic / Nuclear Seasons, like Atomic gives me this come party in my basement!! vibe, like a sweaty rave, end of the world kinda thing, then dropping bombs and then bang, Nuclear Seasons comes in with in the shelter I'll survive this; summer loving in the backseat gone like this post-apo, new world where everything is destroyed, no more parties, no more raves and it's like a beginning of a new era or smth like call me delusional but in my fantasy these two songs are telling a story and it works well actually.. :wub:

edit: maybe it's just a long way to say that I desperately need atomic studio version...

22 hours ago, drewlwhite said:

Hey Boy, Hey Girl is not it and actually never was. Thank god Charli never stained her discography with dated and poorly aged tunes like that. If she had not gone the mixtapes route she would be Anne Marie level of mediocre pop now

shut up

On 1/7/2021 at 7:26 AM, drewlwhite said:

Hey Boy, Hey Girl is not it and actually never was. Thank god Charli never stained her discography with dated and poorly aged tunes like that. If she had not gone the mixtapes route she would be Anne Marie level of mediocre pop now

doubt it would have stained her .. she would eventually got hooked on the pc music anyways had she released it

9 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

we need someone to make an extended version of dreams 658861961827713026.png?v=1

I will extend the shortest songs in the album (less than 2:40) if it leaks in HQ, 'cause I don't think it's worth it to work with those potato quality files :um3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I feel like Everything is one of the best songs from the 24hr album but you can’t tell because it literally sounds like a leapfrog tablet 

exactly... I don't even remember most of those songs just because I haven't listened to them till the end
and I won't go deaf listening to any distorced shit that's it