Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, XCX1999 said:

No, they posted the version that’s been leaked as a full discord recording since mid-2017 :-/

1 hour ago, jamesmax said:

Did this version ever leak in HQ? I still think it's the best one.

https://dbree.org/v/b28e54

And I agree that it’s definitely the best one! It’s the only version that isn’t way overproduced; I think the simplicity of this demo makes it so good.

hey does anyone have the original version of kingdom come that leaked? the file i have repeats and is 7 minutes but i remember that not happening with the actual file. if anyone has it please let me know as this rita ora reject version gives me hives

The Porsche demo and the original version of Dirty Sexy Money with a different title, HQ of the second version of Summer Love remain unleaked too. 

What year do we think Out Of This World is from? It seems like 2014-2016?

14 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

The Porsche demo and the original version of Dirty Sexy Money with a different title, HQ of the second version of Summer Love remain unleaked too. 

What year do we think Out Of This World is from? It seems like 2014-2016?

the unedited version of Naked as well with the extra chorus and solo version of Playboystyle.

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

the unedited version of Naked as well with the extra chorus and solo version of Playboystyle.

Do we know these are out there? I didn’t think songs like Closer were out there as we only have a snippet from Charli’s stories, I also didn’t think The Middle was out there too since the only snippet we have is from Zedd. But multiple versions of that song have leaked. 

4 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Do we know these are out there? I didn’t think songs like Closer were out there as we only have a snippet from Charli’s stories, I also didn’t think The Middle was out there too since the only snippet we have is from Zedd. But multiple versions of that song have leaked. 

hun i think one of the hoarders has charli's email at this point so if she was to record something ever they have it ... i legit remember the day she recorded the first version of white mercedes lmao someone had it ...they have it all lol 

8 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

hun i think one of the hoarders has charli's email at this point so if she was to record something ever they have it ... i legit remember the day she recorded the first version of white mercedes lmao someone had it ...they have it all lol 

yea I never thought I would see HBHG and Up n Down by Charli leaking ever

16 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

A couple unedited photos leaked, a concept photo for the pink shoes photo leaked, and also the 5itm sticker pic leaked with a TPNO sticker on it, but i cant find that one lol so if anyone can help me out there.

Hide contents

VO6lLOg.png

naming the album charlotte would have been so cute and different, missed opportunity :(

11 hours ago, nightride said:

i only know of a vk link and it’s not the full performance

it starts in the middle of i finally understand https://m.vk.com/video-52770230_456246212?list=128a5b0c4994918a19&from=wall-52770230_47712

i’ve literally searched everywhere for the full thing but i can’t find it, such a shame

Songs missing

pink diamond
Claws
Gone
7 years
i finally understand (full)

Let's wait for the next leaks patiently ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde