Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

If anyone is looking for Pop2 on clear vinyl wuxtry records in Athens ga has it for $24 and I’m pretty sure they ship.

They don't have an online store ugh

48 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

If anyone is looking for Pop2 on clear vinyl wuxtry records in Athens ga has it for $24 and I’m pretty sure they ship.

It's a bootleg from Brazil I own it, it's sleeve is made so poorly the record doesn't even fit inside properly and it's smaller them most 12" ones. The sound quality is great though 

Just now, Pop The Balloons said:

It's a bootleg from Brazil I own it, it's sleeve is made so poorly the record doesn't even fit inside properly and it's smaller them most 12" ones. The sound quality is great though 

She cute tho lol 

Jealousy's a disease bitch get well soon

3 minutes ago, Pop The Balloons said:

She cute tho lol 

I was wondering where tf it came from (I have the pop2/no 1 Angel vinyl and thought that was the only official release)

aOaIzH2.gif

On 09/01/2021 at 19:49, RoundandRound said:

C'est bon, nous respectons votre opinion.

Maintenant, allez dans les paramètres et supprimez votre compte, puis apportez de l'huile et allumez le feu sur votre ordinateur.

Peut-être que vous réalisez alors ce que vous venez d'écrire.

Late reply: yes it is an unpopular opinion so I tried to reread myself as you advised me but I still believe what I wrote. :party:

"Sucker" has some crappy lyrics but it's too good and much better than his last albums (apart from Angel Number 1 which remains good). I liked the pop rock sounds and its so 2000 and cliché look. Everything else is a disgusting disgust of unplayable and inconsistent sounds that I tried to listen to again. I couldn't finish everything and I have the same effect as a few years ago: a big vomit.

* yes I am running to burn my computer and delete my account * 

2 hours ago, Roger said:

a) They like the original

b) Completionist

I'm both 

doubling down on this also 

c) i LOATHE the selena gomez version and its canon that its done by charli xcx in my head also @heartcore tag me next time i just wanna talk :kiss3:

18 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Disgusting.. unplayable.. vomit... when describing ANY of Charli’s music?.. 

Angels, should I ban them? :awkney:

yes these terms are reserved only for Sucker !

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

23 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I mean... Why take your time to enter a blog and write disgusting things about an artist you don't like? 

Specially when the topic is full of loyal hungry people who wants to hunt this tasteless dumb*sses

7 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

yes these terms are reserved only for Track 10 !

Fixed it for you ;)

Jk, it's just Track 10 is my least favourite version of Blame It on Your Love.

40 minutes ago, Enchanted Mansion said:

Late reply: yes it is an unpopular opinion so I tried to reread myself as you advised me but I still believe what I wrote. :party:

"Sucker" has some crappy lyrics but it's too good and much better than his last albums (apart from Angel Number 1 which remains good). I liked the pop rock sounds and its so 2000 and cliché look. Everything else is a disgusting disgust of unplayable and inconsistent sounds that I tried to listen to again. I couldn't finish everything and I have the same effect as a few years ago: a big vomit.

* yes I am running to burn my computer and delete my account * 

Y'all hear sumn?

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

yes these terms are reserved only for Sucker !

I mean how can you hate an entire album? Not one good song? I just don’t get it. Madness luv. 

4 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I mean how can you hate an entire album? Not one good song? I just don’t get it. Madness luv. 

Well, it's my favourite least album by Charli, but I honestly like around half of the album at least. Caught In the Middle is my favourite off it. 

1 minute ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

When I first saw the title, I was kinda hoping Mona Lisa would be a cover of this masterpiece https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rFzuc5Fhro but I am still v satisfied with the Nintendo Wii Shop bop that Charli "gave" us!

LOL. It turned out to be possibly my favourite leak of the era, though! It's very catchy. I'm sad it was not finished but I kinda get why. It wouldn't fit with the rest of Charli, so yeah.

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

LOL. It turned out to be possibly my favourite leak of the era, though! It's very catchy. I'm sad it was not finished but I kinda get why. It wouldn't fit with the rest of Charli, so yeah.

it is definitely a great song! my personal fave leak from the Charli era is still Purpose (and maybe Feel It too but idk if it was confirmed when it was recorded or what for). Cigarette's and Alcohol is also very good, I held off listening to most snippets for a while so I wouldn't get too hung up on a song just for it to take forever to come out, but it's also very incredible and while doesn't fit with the final theme of Charli, is still very incredible. I can understand why half the ppl in this thread begged for it to leak for years lmao

51 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

2099 is right there!

1999 fits in more with the leaks and the single droplets than what it does with Charli. White Mercedes and BIOYL pass, but they were the obvious single choices. I feel there are 2 maybe 3 different albums/directions from that time. 

1 minute ago, Lukeb said:

1999 fits in more with the leaks and the single droplets than what it does with Charli. White Mercedes and BIOYL pass, but they were the obvious single choices. I feel there are 2 maybe 3 different albums/directions from that time. 

Yeah, we could easily sketch 3 albums between the 2018 and 2019 material, both released and unreleased.