Fluorine

Charli XCX

the way this fanbase made infinite remakes of R&R and i'm never sure which one is the actually real song lol
i was also looking for R&R cause my MP3 sounds MQ and not HQ, but this Exchange version sounds like a remake

24HRS IN HQ WE REALLY WON.....

DAMN comparing the files to the original leak and they were SO fucked with, fuck whoever leaked them in that state

13 minutes ago, alan said:

the way this fanbase made infinite remakes of R&R and i'm never sure which one is the actually real song lol
i was also looking for R&R cause my MP3 sounds MQ and not HQ, but this Exchange version sounds like a remake

correct! that's Ghosthaus's remake I believe (the best one)

The original leak has the full intro, this should b it https://dbree.org/v/ba06af

4 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Charli saw all the leaks and posted a picture of her recording new music. I don’t think we’ll see a time like this again, besides a few smaller leaks. 

yes few songs (like 1 or 2 songs) are circulating and might leak.

My Top 3 on 24H are:

Dreams

In My Arms

Happy Now

20 Steps sounds at times like Kims Broken lol (not a bad thing) Everything is so catchy!

I personally never really cared for party party. It's so... empty? IDWK is a classic already duh and I Got It is a great demo! Loooooove the verses on 7 Days so much. 

Overall a great project for a day, Charles can't do no wrong. We decided to keep stanning even harder. Queen! 

there's always going to be stuff to leak but i really think we've gotten the bulk of everything.mp3 that we've wanted over the past few years...xcx world...2018 "album"...24 hour album...sucker demos and outtakes...exchange songs...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Moon River said:

Nothing will ever top that 57 tracks zip sksfjkff

I mean, the quality, catchiness, beauty of these tracks CAN'T be compared to that 57 tracks zip, from which many where LQ demos, tbh. We got most of the Charli outtakes, some Pop 2 outtakes, THE 24 H album, and a few more. I honestly can't beg for more. Like, at all. I've been fed for the whole DECADE.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: