Fluorine

Charli XCX

am I the only one that thinks the 24H HQ tracks are slightly slowed down? I feel like 20 steps and happy now are the most obvious. It sounds unnatural i don’t know. Maybe my brain got used to the pitched lq versions lol 

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

2 minutes ago, Marcsuxx said:

am I the only one that thinks the 24H HQ tracks are slightly slowed down? I feel like 20 steps and happy now are the most obvious. It sounds unnatural i don’t know. Maybe my brain got used to the pitched lq versions lol 

I think this is what happened. I didn't listen to the LQ files but once, and when I heard the HQ I didn't feel them too slow, you know? I noticed that there was a speed change, but not as something weird.

That said, I can't stop playing that fucking album, never imagined I'd love it this much.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Marcsuxx said:

You just used to the sped up version.

6 minutes ago, Marcsuxx said:

https://mega.nz/folder/ilk0HCJC#AsU0AeTVWrrqBqoPaVtgrQ here are HQ dreams, 20 steps and happy now pitched so they are the same as LQ files, if you want

Dear Leaker (or Charli),

Please consider leaking the 2018 singles photoshoot if you have it on your hands, it would make me and my library very happy

Also, if you're Charli, girl post more Pop 2 outtakes on Insta, i know you have it maam!

Sincerely,

a f-word from Lanaboards

8 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

Dear Leaker (or Charli),

Please consider leaking the 2018 singles photoshoot if you have it on your hands, it would make me and my library very happy

Also, if you're Charli, girl post more Pop 2 outtakes on Insta, i know you have it maam!

Sincerely,

a f-word from Lanaboards

also, post more of your Halloween goth costume selfies if u can :ma:

Asset-54.png

I tried to extend Dreams a little, but the lyrics are too repetitive that I feel it so unnecessary: https://dbree.org/v/09bde5

Everything was a lost cause. The problem with Everything is that it's way more repetitive and my attempt to extend it ended up being garbage.

The only way I could enjoy a 3:30 version of these songs would be to have instrumental spaces: intro, bridge and outro. They did an amazing job with the beats like not to let them shine in the track...

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: