Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

What was the xcx world tracklist bloom for you posted? Is it that 13 song one?

it's not legit at all (Taxi wasn't on the album in December 2016 [month BFY said this is from :rip:])  but here it is:

1. Come To My Party

2. Girls Night Out

3. Good Girls

4. Bounce

5. No Angel

6. Taxi

7. Down Like Wow

8. Die 4

9. I Wanna Be With U

10. Can You Hear Me

11. Waterfall

12. Queen Lizzy

13. After The Afterparty

The new live songs probably won’t make the record
Charli says she hasn’t settled on a final tracklist yet, but she says the new material she debuted during a recent show likely won’t appear on the album (Exchange). “‘Taxi’ won’t be on the album, ‘No Angel’ might be,” she says. “They’re all demos that didn’t have a home, but we still liked them, so we wanted to play them and put them out in the world.” She thinks some of the songs that don’t make the cut could eventually see the light of day in other forms: “I don’t know how many [songs we recorded], but we did a lot,” Charli says. “It’s cool because we can pitch them [to other artists] or leak all of them or whatever.”

https://ew.com/music/2016/12/22/charli-xcx-new-album-sophie/

@1000Times will u be my best friend

also slip some sophie songs for us gays plz and thank uuu :hooker:

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Taxi makes more sense on the Vroom Vroom EP than XCXWORLD. Those eras kind of blend together tho so it could go either way. It’s insane how many albums can be made with all the unreleased we have... 

I feel like Taxi is more in place with XCX World haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, milliondollarputhay said:

the vroom vroom sessions are actually apart of the 2015 xcx 3 sessions that’s why taxi sounds similar to something off vroom vroom 

yeah I was also thinking for the simple fact of taxi fitting the cars theme lol.. what other songs came from those sessions? I forget. I know TKO is one of them. 

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

yeah I was also thinking for the simple fact of taxi fitting the cars theme lol.. what other songs came from those sessions? I forget. I know TKO is one of them. 

Cool Enough

Pop the Balloons

Blow Your Mind

Swords (?)

Roll With Me

Sticky (?)

Round & Round

Why You Looking At Me? (?)

To me XCX World and Vroom Vroom is the same era, I see Vroom Vroom just as a prelude to XCX World

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

8 minutes ago, milliondollarputhay said:

Swords was a pitch song i’m pretty sure 

yeah i think swords was one of the songs from the 2017 sessions where she recorded songs such as issues and boys, songs that she didn't write herself but her label wanted her to put out so she could possibly get a hit.

9 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

yeah i think swords was one of the songs from the 2017 sessions where she recorded songs such as issues and boys, songs that she didn't write herself but her label wanted her to put out so she could possibly get a hit.

She wrote Swords

1 hour ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

she wrote swords in 2015, same producer as blow your mind and actually her version of issues was recorded in 2015 too, the fact we have both songs in charli's and julia's take :oic2:

5 minutes ago, milliondollarputhay said:

btw do we know if a full version of the HB&E Lock You Up exists???

I’ve always thirsted for the lock you up demo.... I’m sure it exists. Years ago, I saw a girl on last.fm who had it scrobbled in her library. I messaged her asking about it but never heard back. :( 

someone leak it :crai: 

14417469274.gif