Fluorine

Charli XCX

Having the full 24 Hour album in hq makes me wish so bad that we had one of the original XCX3 drafts/concepts. All these songs that were on there at one point or another being mastered differently at different qualities grates on my nerves a tad

XPo3CNC.jpg

7 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Which version of R&R is the final one? And is the alleged 'demo' real?

Unless I’m missing something (did a new version leak?) there is a “Ghosthaus edit” that does its best to mimic the SXSW version and then there’s the real one... they have different intros and there are differences in the bridge.

16 hours ago, Gastonvxldez said:

I don't think that blue cover is the official one, it's the same slime from the 5itm cover

If you look at the sketches versions the blue one was intended to have some type of water like slime in a circle around her or a wave crashing behind her. He probably used the 5ITM render in another color just to have an idea of the final product, but since the monthly singles project was stopped midway he probably didn't bother rendering the blue one.

3 minutes ago, Sis said:

This is the cover I use for the leaks

hhjg.jpg

The fat guy is everyone in this thread because they ate too much, and that's Cannelle in the background and the hackers, but Cannelle is seeing all and there's a y2k imac with google drive on it, the hacker is trying to grab it. And Charli is crying because she's a powerless woman and we all love an abused woman.

1 minute ago, Sis said:

The fat guy is everyone in this thread because they ate too much, and that's Cannelle in the background and the hackers, but Cannelle is seeing all and there's a y2k imac with google drive on it, the hacker is trying to grab it. And Charli is crying because she's a powerless woman and we all love an abused woman.

?? ma'am 

xMcVPI7.jpg

11 minutes ago, Sis said:

blink twice if u need help

wait a minute hold on

13 minutes ago, Sis said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzswPLvikE

XPo3CNC.jpg

17 minutes ago, Sis said:

Psycho, literal psycho, please seek help, I beg you, delete your fucking account now.

fucking creep

23 minutes ago, Sis said:

Literal fucking weirdo... it’s actually scary

Believe cover is better than the helvetical remake I can't believe it LMAO. Bop.

Kinda bummed we didn't get the HQ version of My Type, trap Charli is best Charli, but i ate more these past few weeks than in the whole Christmas holidays so...:party::party:

7 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Believe cover is better than the helvetical remake I can't believe it LMAO. Bop.

Kinda bummed we didn't get the HQ version of My Type, trap Charli is best Charli, but i ate more these past few weeks than in the whole Christmas holidays so...:party::party:

https://dbree.org/v/58d3b2
that’s the highest quality of my type that was being sold/traded iirc, I bet you have that one already still, I hope I could help.