Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Sis said:

The fat guy is everyone in this thread because they ate too much, and that's Cannelle in the background and the hackers, but Cannelle is seeing all and there's a y2k imac with google drive on it, the hacker is trying to grab it. And Charli is crying because she's a powerless woman and we all love an abused woman.

I would recommend therapy but I fear for your therapist. 

so i'm working on covers for pop 2 Demo & Sessions cuz I like having them the demos separate from the outtakes but I tried recreating the pop 2 logo font does it look cohesive? (I have to go back in and see if I can make the "outline" stroke sharp and not curved so it really matches)

KSUOF5M.png

Charli-Sig.png

IG

9 minutes ago, track10swig said:

so i'm working on covers for pop 2 Demo & Sessions cuz I like having them the demos separate from the outtakes but I tried recreating the pop 2 logo font does it look cohesive? (I have to go back in and see if I can make the "outline" stroke sharp and not curved so it really matches)

KSUOF5M.png

You are doing amazing sweetie

9 minutes ago, track10swig said:

KSUOF5M.png

She's a server she serves a lot

XPo3CNC.jpg

1 minute ago, dance4u said:

noah fence but i dont get the appeal of the rare demo lol

i think her voice fits the track better than selena... selena's vocals are so boring and lackluster nskfjskf

xMcVPI7.jpg

Just now, abombnd said:

i think her voice fits the track better than selena... selena's vocals are so boring and lackluster nskfjskf

yeah ive only listened to the selena song probably once but then again i'd also be down to hear charli sing basically any song haha

here's a cute upscale for the girlies, cause we deserve a little better than 720p :oprah3: it's not perfect but it does the job

Spoiler

hBDWylc.png

also, my failed attempt to unedit the pic, looks better from afar you know :smokes:

Spoiler

cLDLyWl.png