Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, abombnd said:

i mean its similar but i don't think it's immaterial  

The snippet is immaterial pitched up with bells added. Then the leakers arguing and moment vocals on top. It was likely uploaded as a troll post because people have been asking for it:magikarp:

3 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

@abombnd btw ur round & round edit is so good I just heard it on soundcloud, is there any chance u could upload the hq version to dbree or something?

@abombnd I 2nd this 

just listened to 14 again for the first time in forever (the only song i rlly listen to off that album is !Francheskaar!) and tbh this album's actually good. it's cringey at times but like an endearing british cringe. 

qfrWuBl.png

24 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

just listened to 14 again for the first time in forever (the only song i rlly listen to off that album is !Francheskaar!) and tbh this album's actually good. it's cringey at times but like an endearing british cringe. 

I stand by it, she should sample or revise !Franchesckaar! for a future project

Hey all! I hope I don't get flagged for posting this, but I decided to just upload my entire collection the way I have it set up. :wub: I’m currently missing the Heartbreaks mixtape so if someone can send me that I can add SU + H&H

Everything is already tagged and sorted by year/sound. :flutter:
https://mega.nz/folder/8Kx1FahB#EfHMFWVZWz45wXMtXOaz0Q

6 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

petition for someone to make a full masterpost with no unofficial albums (except xcx world and 24 hours i guess). someone posted one but im not sure if it has anything and i cant find the post anymore to ask them :defeated:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

29 minutes ago, drewlwhite said:

Mhh...my file was 5.3MB an this one is 5.6 ? you think there are there any significant differences?

Most probably artwork adding the extra 0.3mb