Fluorine

Charli XCX

the only thing i kinda still wanna hear is whatever that best friends/green money in a briefcase/we gon be stacking song is, it sounds like it goes tf off. but i am most definitely content with all the current leaks we've gotten, especially after getting the 24hr album in hq and bioyl w stefflon (which i didn't even think anyone had aside from whoever leaked that lq snippet in 2018)

i hope miss @1000Times is living their best life rn cuz it's what she deserves, generous queen :defeated:

speaking of 1000 times, the song really incredible, idk why charli decided not to release it cuz it would be a hit

1 hour ago, drewlwhite said:

Mhh...my file was 5.3MB an this one is 5.6 ? you think there are there any significant differences?

Idk about the original file you had, but that link they posted actually sounds HQ for My Type; the file I had was the same size, but the intro was cut & the audio was kind of muffled. This sounds way better! 

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

1000 times should have been on charli, it’s better than most of the songs on there

literally. dont call me + 1000 times, idk how you can make those and just be like hmmm no i dont think i will release them

xMcVPI7.jpg

8 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

1000 times should have been on charli, it’s better than most of the songs on there

i actually find a lot of the outtakes better than the released tracks. my heart, 1000 times, purpose, dance all night and mona lisa all deserved better:crai:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

48 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

Most probably artwork adding the extra 0.3mb

There's no artwork tho :/ 

Anyway doesn't seem to have any relevant differences. Thanks sis :wub:

5 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Idk about the original file you had, but that link they posted actually sounds HQ for My Type; the file I had was the same size, but the intro was cut & the audio was kind of muffled. This sounds way better! 

the length it's the same and I think I can't spot any difference. Maybe I'll try run them into Spek tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Sky Ferreira said:

not sure if this is even useful or has been posted before but here are 4 LQ(ish) GNO stems whoever posted them before mixed them weirdly but better than nothing? :rip:

https://dbree.org/v/656003

idk sounds like a remake to me? HOWEVER any opportunity i get to listen to girls night out and i'll bop regardless :cuteface:

I found some interesting XCX3 related videos:

Video saying she might use the 24 hour album songs on the upcoming 3rd album + saying the 3rd album has been delayed to 2018 (may 2017)

video of Charli saying bounce would be out in 2018 (july 2017)

Imagine getting a finalized XCX World that had a mix of the 24 Hours songs, 2015-2016 Sophie/Stargate/Bloodpop songs, and 2017 songs (Boys, BIOYL, P4U etc.):flutter:

I also had this 2016 bio from her Atlantic press page saved:

image.png

28 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

I found some interesting XCX3 related videos:

Video saying she might use the 24 hour album songs on the upcoming 3rd album + saying the 3rd album has been delayed to 2018 (may 2017)

video of Charli saying bounce would be out in 2018 (july 2017)

Imagine getting a finalized XCX World that had a mix of the 24 Hours songs, 2015-2016 Sophie/Stargate/Bloodpop songs, and 2017 songs (Boys, BIOYL, P4U etc.):flutter:

I also had this 2016 bio from her Atlantic press page saved:

image.png

why am i 99% sure that charli wrote this press release herself lmfao

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Nothingness said:

idk sounds like a remake to me? HOWEVER any opportunity i get to listen to girls night out and i'll bop regardless :cuteface:

hey, can you share where you avi is from? :fabcat:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞