Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Hey all! I hope I don't get flagged for posting this, but I decided to just upload my entire collection the way I have it set up. :wub: I’m currently missing the Heartbreaks mixtape so if someone can send me that I can add SU + H&H

Everything is already tagged and sorted by year/sound. :flutter:
https://mega.nz/folder/8Kx1FahB#EfHMFWVZWz45wXMtXOaz0Q

Thank u so much! I've been reorganising my Charli library cos of the new leaks and this couldn't have come at a better time!

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

On 1/14/2021 at 11:12 AM, National Anthem said:

UNLEAKED

Ali

All These Rides

Atomic

Attention (feat. Bibi Bourelly)

Better Than Ur Last Thing

Blood & Sweat

Bubble Pop

Chemical Love

Cherry Pie

Closer

Daddy Knows ???

Diamonds (Version 2)

Do U Want 2 Try

Don’t Gotta Fall In Love

Eat My Shorts

Eyes Wide

Fruit Salad

Get Dirty (Demo)

Glow (Alternate)

Go Up

Going Nowhere
Heal My Heart

Hey Molly

High Maintenance

Highway

I Love It (Demo)

I Want To Be a Mermaid
Ice Cakes

I'll Get You
I’m Done

I’m Not Sorry

Jungle

Keep It Going

Ladder

Lightning Bolts

Lipstick Mark

Lucy Liu

Make Believe

Money
Moonlight (Demo)

Nasty French

No Name

No Romeo

OMG

On the Way Out

Parental Advisory

Premarital Sex

Rare

Rose

Scar Tissue

Smile (Demo)

So Far Away (Demo)

So Much Harder

The Beat

The Killing Moon

The Middle

Too Many Omens

True Romance

Victimless Crime

Vitality

Wanna Do

Wannabe

Warrior

We Believe

You Don’t Care

updated againnnnnnnnn

H0bDaqU.gif

2 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

I found some interesting XCX3 related videos:

Video saying she might use the 24 hour album songs on the upcoming 3rd album + saying the 3rd album has been delayed to 2018 (may 2017)

video of Charli saying bounce would be out in 2018 (july 2017)

Imagine getting a finalized XCX World that had a mix of the 24 Hours songs, 2015-2016 Sophie/Stargate/Bloodpop songs, and 2017 songs (Boys, BIOYL, P4U etc.):flutter:

I also had this 2016 bio from her Atlantic press page saved:

image.png

I know we already talked to much about this but... Tonight I'm really sad about everything that happened to her.

She really did a hard work with all those songs and they got leaked.

I was watching those vids and my tears started dropping when I saw her really excited about her next album "xcx3".

I really feel sorry.

I won't say I did not hear any of the leaks but I hope she will not need to pass this again ever!

48 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

I know we already talked to much about this but... Tonight I'm really sad about everything that happened to her.

She really did a hard work with all those songs and they got leaked.

I was watching those vids and my tears started dropping when I saw her really excited about her next album "xcx3".

I really feel sorry.

I won't say I did not hear any of the leaks but I hope she will not need to pass this again ever!

the leaks all came after the album was scrapped...its not like they leaked and she wasn't able to put them out. they weren't doing anything with the tracks, they had been scrapped entirely

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

the leaks all came after the album was scrapped...its not like they leaked and she wasn't able to put them out. they weren't doing anything with the tracks, they had been scrapped entirely

Honestly after the news of Bounce being scrapped as a single right after Jimmy Kimmel, the third album cycle was tainted.. it's understandable why Charli to this day keeps pushing this narrative that a 'leaker' ruined everything for her. Because it's wayy easier and less embarrassing to explain to fans than the mess her own damn record label put her through

3 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

The whole thing wasn't scrapped. If the leaks didn't happen we would have gotten an album in 2018 that would be a mix of the original album sessions and newer songs, hence why she was saying Bounce would be released in 2018 in the video I linked from early July 2017. 

i still can't understand why atlantic wasn't letting charli release what we know as xcx world back in the day, it was very pop sounding and definitely not her most experimental album, some songs got that pc influence but that's it

It was officially released on Lanaboards. I demand a reissue of album 3 XCX World (Fan Title - By Popular Demand Platinum Edition) in 2027 to celebrate 10 years of it existence.

Sis has spoken.

Just now, LoveIsReligion said:

pop2 photoshoot photo edited by kalumlavigne and logo designed by me

add.png

Flawless holy shit. Do you mind if I use this? Also, do you happen to have the logo in png format? 

8V7Yvel.png