Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, RoundandRound said:

I never understood why Atlantic did not wanted to charli put out XCX world, tagging it as more experimental but next year they let Haykey Kiyoko release expectations (I love that album), but It has lyrics full of lesbian references (I don't have any problems with them)... 

Maybe the worldwide rehearsal of feminism change it?

Or maybe Charli wasn't quite sure herself to put that kind of album out at all cause she said none of the exchange tracks will be out on the album, except for no angel...

And thanks for the ones who clarify to me the fact that the leakers had nothing to do with the over delayed album release (later canceled) 

I sometimes wonder how much politics impact what the industry decides to back or put out... like from early 2010’s to ‘15/‘16 timeframe, I thought pop music in the forefront of the mainstream was getting better and better... but after 2016... it largely went downhill for me. 

Charli was very much apart of that uptick for me, and something like XCX World could have logically fit into that overarching industry path, if it continued... but idk, like I said I just feel like something changed.

Maybe I’m crazy and it’s just me... idk.

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I just realized HBHG is actually called What You Waiting For ... :o 

you sure? cause in the exchange setlist its written "hey boy hey girl"

Who misses tracklists like this? :-( : pcmusic

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

3 minutes ago, nightride said:

but there was that pic many pages back listing tracks from XCX world, with commentary or something from an interview??? I’m having a hard time explaining this lol.. but there’s a song on that list called What You Waiting For - and she says that in the chorus lots of times. I think HBHG was just the working title for the show. 

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, nightride said:

Someone on discord last year posted part of what appears to be an internal document/email related the the original third album/Vroom Vroom EP from 2015, and it mentions What You Waiting For (most likely an alternate title of HBHG). This is also how we first found out about Trigger.

y.png

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

but there was that pic many pages back listing tracks from XCX world, with commentary or something from an interview??? I’m having a hard time explaining this lol.. but there’s a song on that list called What You Waiting For - and she says that in the chorus lots of times. I think HBHG was just the working title for the show. 

what you waiting for is the demo title, that tracklist/commentary is from 2015

on the exchange setlist from 2016 it says hey boy hey girl 

By the way everyone - can we stop bringing discord drama into this thread? It’s causing harassment issues for people outside of the forum, and it needs to stop. 

I’m gonna start warning people who post discord related drama. Posting real names and personal info about others is against the rules.. can we collectively grow up a little? :flop: 

14417469274.gif

7 minutes ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Someone on discord last year posted part of what appears to be an internal document/email related the the original third album/Vroom Vroom EP from 2015, and it mentions What You Waiting For (most likely an alternate title of HBHG). This is also how we first found out about Trigger.

y.png

Do we have Trigger?