Fluorine

Charli XCX

Hello,

I never aimed at returning but I've been given no choice at this point

Let me make a few things clear:

-I did all I could to help fans by posting things a certain person "obtained" who was happily torturing and teasing fans for years

-I tried my best to clarify information that I knew was correct (apart from a few errors)

-CTMP "final 2018" is fake, I had a friend make that to troll that one person who was being very rude to me and that is the only time I misled anyone and realise that I was wrong in doing so

-I have not leaked anything for a long time now nor have I been associated with any single type of leak since

-The phone call you all are sharing is not me or related to me in any way and was most likely posted by certain person (who has a history of doxing/harassing/stalking random fans) to exact revenge on me thinking I leaked things that I had nothing to do with

-For the sake of Charli and her team, if you read this, please secure your accounts as it's obvious another breach has occurred

This account will be deleted. My mission was accomplished long ago and there's no need to bring up this account anymore :) Hope you all have a safe and great 2021

Just now, BloomForYou said:

Hello,

-I did all I could to help fans by posting things a certain person "obtained" who was happily torturing and teasing fans for years

-I tried my best to clarify information that I knew was correct (apart from a few errors)

-CTMP "final 2018" is fake, I had a friend make that to troll that one person who was being very rude to me and that is the only time I misled anyone and realise that I was wrong in doing so

-I have not leaked anything for a long time now nor have I been associated with any single type of leak since

-The phone call you all are sharing is not me or related to me in any way and was most likely posted by certain person (who has a history of doxing/harassing/stalking random fans) to exact revenge on me thinking I leaked things that I had nothing to do with

-For the sake of Charli and her team, if you read this, please secure your accounts as it's obvious another breach has occurred

This account will be deleted. My mission was accomplished long ago and there's no need to bring up this account anymore :) Hope you all have a safe and great 2021

Before deleting, leak Rare (Charli's demo)

9 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

why are yall sooo adament about that Selena song demo I will never understand...

s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif  s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

29 minutes ago, BloomForYou said:

Hello,

thanks for the songs you gave us!  Sorry to hear that someone is harassing and trying to frame you. It’s sad that sometimes obtaining unreleased music leads to people behaving like that. 

2 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

thanks for the songs you gave us!  Sorry to hear that someone is harassing and trying to frame you. It’s sad that sometimes obtaining unreleased music leads to people behaving like that. 

Obviously I can't stop anyone from saying things, but it's all based on 'he said she said' with no proof to substantiate those claims other than people insisting they know things they don't. It's okay; thank you for understanding

To those asking for songs, I don't have anything - I shared everything I had and left the site because my job was done. This account was never about power, teasing, or lying like all of this Dbree/Discord nonsense. There are much more serious things happening in the world than Charli leaks and I want to remind those who are young fans caught up in leak/dox/harassment drama that they have the power to step away from the Internet and focus on real life before they dig a deeper hole with very bad people (hackers, scammers, etc.) who are taking advantage of them. This is the last post I will make, thank you to those who have always been kind <3