Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Someone on discord last year posted part of what appears to be an internal document/email related the the original third album/Vroom Vroom EP from 2015, and it mentions What You Waiting For (most likely an alternate title of HBHG). This is also how we first found out about Trigger.

y.png

@BloomForYou can you leak this commentary  complete before you go?:rollin:

wait a minute hold on

30 minutes ago, BloomForYou said:

Obviously I can't stop anyone from saying things, but it's all based on 'he said she said' with no proof to substantiate those claims other than people insisting they know things they don't. It's okay; thank you for understanding

To those asking for songs, I don't have anything - I shared everything I had and left the site because my job was done. This account was never about power, teasing, or lying like all of this Dbree/Discord nonsense. There are much more serious things happening in the world than Charli leaks and I want to remind those who are young fans caught up in leak/dox/harassment drama that they have the power to step away from the Internet and focus on real life before they dig a deeper hole with very bad people (hackers, scammers, etc.) who are taking advantage of them. This is the last post I will make, thank you to those who have always been kind <3

sad to see you go bloom for you! Thanks for everything 

I hope Rare leaks in gutter quality for the 3? users who keep spamming about it when we just got 30+ songs in a matter of days and people are obviously going through some shit 

BzhmW.png

36 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

So who are the guys screaming and shouting over that call recorded and uploaded dbree? Should we care about?

I heard that call like a year or two ago, it was uploaded by some crazy Allie X stan, so I thought they were two Allie stans lol. 

10 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

was bottles ever part of some tracklist for xcx world? it has the same sound effects as some of the confirmed songs :creep:

I consider it part of XCX World.. I mean it just fits perfectly on there, whether it was intended for the album or not. It sounds great after Die 4. :legend: 

14417469274.gif

47 minutes ago, drewby said:

I hope Rare leaks in gutter quality for the 3? users who keep spamming about it when we just got 30+ songs in a matter of days and people are obviously going through some shit 

That's me haha 

But what shit are you talking about? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

40 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I consider it part of XCX World.. I mean it just fits perfectly on there, whether it was intended for the album or not. It sounds great after Die 4. :legend: 

Thinking about how this would sound and it seems like it’d be great! It’s like a come-up of sorts, the beginnings of moving on from the depression of Die 4. I like that idea a lot actually...

10 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Thinking about how this would sound and it seems like it’d be great! It’s like a come-up of sorts, the beginnings of moving on from the depression of Die 4. I like that idea a lot actually...

she has to drown her sorrows in bottles after she lost the one she’d die 4 :crai: 

y’all ain’t ready for my XCX world finalized tracklist.... and neither am I because I haven’t quite finished it yet :flop: 

14417469274.gif

3 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

Someone on discord last year posted part of what appears to be an internal document/email related the the original third album/Vroom Vroom EP from 2015, and it mentions What You Waiting For (most likely an alternate title of HBHG). This is also how we first found out about Trigger.

y.png

I wouldn't call this sound evidence taking into consideration that literally anyone could've made this and titles also can change 

xMcVPI7.jpg