Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

Not legend bloom coming back for his last goodbye. I think this closes a chapter in the stanbase (in terms of leaks and holy grail tracks) 

Hide contents

Rare is not a holy grail, shut up!

Spoiler

but moonlight demo is:w8ing:

wait a minute hold on

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Anyone have an HQ link to her collab with Miike Snow - For U? and not that shit edit that cuts out the verses.. I’m talking the full song. 

its released

5 minutes ago, Sitar said:

Wasting so much free time arranging unreleased albums and the dates KEEP CHANGING on the masterpost :cat: Is Summer Love 2018 or nah?

I have it as 2014, but this masterpost lists it as 2015:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

I've been speculating it's from the same sessions as when Noonie Bao featured on "Love Me" and "Not in Love"

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

15 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1cMSYDgOuMfr7dKmmKJv3_-8_8FG9ZtrzvrZn9zk-tTU/htmlview#

I've been speculating it's from the same sessions as when Noonie Bao featured on "Love Me" and "Not in Love"

and Theme Park, all from 2015

25 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

10 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

and Theme Park, all from 2015

Love Me and Not in Love are from the Doing It Noonie sessions though I think, AKA 2013/4

I thought the same about Summer Love but the narrative in here changed to 2018....then back. Screaming

12 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

bless you! 

I don’t support links to officially released Charli stuff, but I’m not purchasing all her obscure features when I pay for Apple Music already. If I ask for a file it’s for my iTunes library on my old iPod classic. 

1 minute ago, Sitar said:

Love Me and Not in Love are from the Doing It Noonie sessions though I think, AKA 2013/4

I thought the same about Summer Love but the narrative in here changed to 2018....then back. Screaming

the file I downloaded for v2 of summer love said it was from 2016 lmao.. I’m guessing the demo was made in 2015 and the final version that leaked recently is 2016? 

14417469274.gif

39 minutes ago, Sitar said:

love is actually from 2016 for pitch or whatever, the OG file had a date of like mid 2016 or something around that

xMcVPI7.jpg

37 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Speaking of Love Me... another one of her best songs. I’ve shed many gay tears over that beautiful song. :crai: 

Oui-- :biblio:

40 minutes ago, abombnd said:

love is actually from 2016 for pitch or whatever, the OG file had a date of like mid 2016 or something around that

Love Me or Summer Love? Love Me sounds so Sucker era...