Fluorine

Charli XCX

... anyway

Any kind angels willing to upload a few songs from the masterpost onto dbree for me? I’ll send you the links & it’s only a few songs.... it’s just that I can’t download from that neocities link from the masterpost on my phone. 

my computer is old so I have to download files onto my phone from dbree & then email them to myself so I can get them on my iTunes :poordat: 

im living in the Stone Age someone help :defeated: 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

... anyway

Any kind angels willing to upload a few songs from the masterpost onto dbree for me? I’ll send you the links & it’s only a few songs.... it’s just that I can’t download from that neocities link from the masterpost on my phone. 

my computer is old so I have to download files onto my phone from dbree & then email them to myself so I can get them on my iTunes :poordat: 

which ones?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

1 minute ago, nightride said:

which ones?

there’s a moonlight solo edit I need, hurts like hell, and possibly 1 or 2 other random unreleased tracks I’ve missed somehow that I’m noticing while checking the years on that masterpost .. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

4 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

there’s a moonlight solo edit I need, hurts like hell, and possibly 1 or 2 other random unreleased tracks I’ve missed somehow that I’m noticing while checking the years on that masterpost .. :rip: 

wheres the moonlight demo? i cant find it

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 questions if someone could please help!

1. Did we ever get an "original" file of Purpose? I remember multiple edits and supposed "demos" were leaking so idk what was even real..

2. Do y'all think this is a genuine original file? I just remember it kinda came out of nowhere after the song originally leaked: https://dbree.org/v/9fdd45

23 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

... anyway

Hey friend if no one's sent em I'll send u the ones u need :w8ing:

XPo3CNC.jpg

6 hours ago, Sitar said:

Wasting so much free time arranging unreleased albums and the dates KEEP CHANGING on the masterpost :cat: Is Summer Love 2018 or nah?

sitar unreleased albums in 2021...you already KNOW what i'm about to ask :slayty:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1